Chapter 50

My phone rang indicating John had come. Nervously I got up and headed to the front door. "Hey" I said to John as he wrapped his hands around me pulling me in for a hug, which I returned. "I missed you." He said smiling as we broke the hug. "We literally met yesterday" I smiled at him. "Yeah still we didn't see for...26 hours." He said after checking his watch. "That makes it seem like we didn't see each other for a whole day" I said looking at him, amused. "Oh come on you know what I mean I missed looking at you" He playfully nudged me as we started walking towards his car. "Shut up" I said blushing.

"Well milady" He said opening the passenger seat's door for me. "Well thank you, my prince" I smiled at him. " By the way you look absolutely gorgeous today." He whispered in my ear as I went to sit down. And there it was the warm feeling that spread through my chest and the red that started dusting my cheeks. I quickly sat down and tried to cover up my blush with my hair as John came and sat next to me. "Oh come on I don't make you blush just so that you start hiding it...you look cute when you blush" Johnny said starting up his car. While he left me with my mouth open. What is this guy doing to me? And guess what he knew what I was thinking too. You know how I know because the small smirk that had formed on his face was proof enough. "What don't you like it when I compliment you?" He said the smirk still plastered on his face. "Ok John if you want to go on a date with a girl and not a tomato then please stop doing this" I said knowing he was enjoying this too much I mean I know it sounds weird but I seriously wanted this to be well a date where at least I could speak I mean this guy was leaving me speechless!!!!

I guess he agreed with me because then he stopped giving me a lot of compliments. I mean he still complimented me but it was little compliments like "Anything would look good on you" and "You could also pull off the worlds ugliest look" etc. Well we had finally reached the place where John was taking me. After we got out of the car John interlocked our hands and we started walking towards the place John had in mind. I started swinging our hands as we walked. Except shaking his head and smiling he didn't do anything but just simply let me swing his hand. "So where do you think we're going?" He said and we came on a bridge. "Judging by the lake and the bridge were crossing I'm guessing a seaside picnic" I said smiling at him. "Close" He smiled. "Come on tell me." I pouted. "No need we're already here" He said and nodded his head towards our right. "Wow...are we the only ones who're gonna be there?" I turned to him and asked his. "Only us" He said and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer and then placing a small yet meaningful kiss on my lips causing my smile to get wider if that's possible.

We were finally sitting and talking about random stuff and eating the food that was there before we arrived. "So when was the time you were sure that you had feelings for me?" I asked as I swallowed the blueberry I was eating. "I already told you the day you were sitting in Lauren's room with your two pigtails" He answered smiling. (Actually he hadn't stopped smiling this entire time). "What!! Since then?" I asked him my eyes widening with surprise. "I mean yeah since then I thought you were cute and pretty but I guess the time when I knew I really liked you was not that" He said. "So tell me that moment." I said looking at him with a smile on my own face. "Hmm well if you really want to know...the time when you woke me up remember?" He asked me. "The morning after Halloween?" I asked him. "Mmmhmh"
He nodded his head. "Wow" I said thinking back about that moment. "What about you?" He asked me. "Well remember the time you took me to that cliff place because I was upset about mom and dad leaving?" I asked him. "Yeah I remember that...looks like we started realizing about our feelings close by" He said still smiling. I smiled back and we went back to talking about random stuff.

We were finally done eating everything and now we were just enjoying each other's company. I was lying on Johnny's lap while he played with my hair. We had been talking in this position for a long time. "Ok get up now I have to ask you something." John told me as he stopped playing with my hair. "Whyyy?" I asked him. "Come on Y/n/n we'll come back in this exact position as soon as I'm done" He said patiently. I got up and then stood up dusting my dress. As I looked up I saw John holding a pink rose. One of my favorite flowers. "So I guess I never asked this properly but Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N will you be my girlfriend?" He said. I laughed lightly. "Yes" I said and then yet again our lips connected. I don't think I'll ever get over him kissing me. It was always soo perfect. His hands around my waist pulling me closer while my arms around his neck copying his action. I never wanted to let go but we had to breath. We connected our foreheads as soon as we broke the kiss. "I can't believe this is happening" John whispered. "Me neither John me neither" I whispered back and our lips connected again.

And yes it was true this relationship we had seemed more like a fairytale then real life

Ok I am sorry if it is a bit cringey:):)