The brother

Honey looks at me with his darkened eyes I say "I didn't know". He explains "he killed my ex emica he didn't want me to be happy the reason for it was he was in love with her and plus he was mad about what I did". He looks at me a little softer I say "Again I'm sorry I just heard you say the name and I wanted to know who it was you didn't have to explain though". He smiles and says "I want to open up to you it was gonna come out sooner or later but I wanted it to come from me not from someone else".

I take his hand and asks "what did you do to him"? His body tenses again along with squeezes my hand and says "I took something from him that meant alot to him I took it because he was harassing emica so I got even until he killed her". I look at the couch cushion in sorrow he grabs my chin he moves my head towards him "I won't let anything happen to you do you understand me". I nod quickly his eyes went dark like a demanding boss he says in a controlling tone "words baby girl".

My stomach flutters my heart leaps and I quickly say "yes daddy I understand". He smiles and says "good girl". My heart leaps again I ask curiously "what if I don't call or say daddy everytime I say something"? He gets up from the couch he walks over to me he picks me up I wrap my legs around his waist he says "you get punished". I giggle and says "this is the way". He chuckles and says "no I take you to the room I've showed you before". I giggle nervously he smiles softly tilting his head looking at me I get confused and asks "whaaaaat"?

He puts his hand on my back he pushes my body against his warm body "I'm happy your mine". He says moving a strand of hair away from my eye. I smile and says "I'm happy your mine as well". He kisses my forehead then my cheek I look in his eyes and asks "daddy want breakfast"? He smirks and says "yeah I do". I lightly slap his arm "not me like actual food". He looks at me like I did something wrong I ask "what"? He harshly puts me on the sofa "you like to hit I see". He says looking in my eyes.

My eyes widen my throat gets dry he smiles lightly and says "I'll let it slide this time but remember don't do that again understand me baby girl"? I nod quickly he gets off I sit up and stand up I ask "so no to breakfast"? He looks at me and says "no let's have take out I'll have one of my men bring food I have to stay in the office for a bit and you go and stay upstairs in the bedroom just relax". I smile and say "ok". He goes into his office bathroom he changes he comes out "I love you".

I nod and say "I love you too". He smiles then I leave the room I go up to the bedroom I sigh I flop on to the bed I lay down on it I go into my thoughts "I wonder what emica was like"? I shrug my shoulders I sit up I grab my phone and calls my cousin within five rings it picks up I get astonished my eyes widen my mouth goes dry "Bella you there"? Ava asks concerned. I say stuttering "ye-ye-yeah I'm here". Ava asks more concerned "everything alright what happened"?

I snap out of it and asks "where the h(bleep)ll are you"? She says "I'm at the police station with the kids while Riku tells them what I told him too say". I get confused and asks "I thought you were going to tell them"? She sighs and says "I would've but Riku insisted on me staying with the kids while he does it". I nod I tell ava everything that happened Ava says surprised "wow I can't believe you guys are engaged that's amazing congratulations".

I giggle and say "thank you". She giggles and says "your welcome girl". I smile and say "this is wonderful I've never felt this happy until now the last time I was, was when I met Aki". Ava says "I know but honey will make you happy but I'll talk more about this when I get home I got to go Riku is out". I smile and say "ok bye". She says "bye". She hangs up I put my phone down and feels relieved she's alright.

I stand up and walk into the bathroom I take the ring off I put it on the sink I get undressed into my bra and undies until I hear "do you see her"? I gulp and hides behind the bathroom door my body shakes in fear my hands tremble the same as I, my hands get cold and my breathing gets uncontrollable as if I ran around a block and I'm out of breath. I then hear "let's check in the closet". I hear them go into the closet I go from behind the door and run into the room until I get head butted into a chest.

I look up and see Bee I open my mouth to scream but he grabs me from behind to where my back is against his chest he puts his other hand on my mouth he says in my ear "be quiet sh sh sh you wouldn't want anyone hurt or killed would you". I stop squirming I think about honey then my eyes fill with tears he takes his hand off my mouth he slides it down my cheek to my cheekbone to my neck down my shoulder to my chest to my breast down my stomach and to my undies he goes inside them and rubs my clit.

A tear falls from my eye he then puts a finger inside me I flinch while more tears fall he whispers in my ear "your so tight I figured honey would f(bleep)k you by now but I can see he's saving you I'm not going to I'll just do it right now". I then hear a hammer click of a gun "over my dead body". He turns me around facing the person it was honey when bee saw honey he gulped when honey seen bee doing what he was doing to me, honey was pissed.

When I saw them both I knew there was gonna be a war. Honey didn't stop looking at my area and bee never took his hand out of my undies honey grits his teeth "get out of her p(bleep)y before I make you". Bee says "no she's mine I told you I was gonna come back for her and I did so goodbye". All of sudden I hear a gunshot and sees red.