☆ ~Extras/ OVA 2~ ☆

After a hard day of work, those four friends decided to go home together and have their own little party. They were lazily walking through the corridors of CCG.

"I will have pizza and bear~", Sam said.

"I will have pizza, chicken legs and coke!", Yui added her wishes to the list.

"Y/n, what you gonna eat?", Juuzou asked his girlfriend.

"Your ass.", she replied with something weird maybe because she was too exhausted. Yui, Sam and Juuzou looked at her, each and everyone having a weird expression on their faces, "Uhh...I... didn't really meant that... I will have whatever Juuzou is having..."

"Uhhh.... Okayyy....", Juuzou gave her a weird smile.

Suddenly, Juuzou noticed that blond women again coming near him, "Investigator Suzuyaaaa~"

"Ehhh... that women again!!!", Juuzou tried to hide behind y/n.

"Investigator Suzuyaaaa! I wanted to talk with you...", the blond suddenly noticed Y/n glaring at her, "Uhh... isn't this women the same women who tried to interrupt between us! Ugh! Disgusting!"

"Listen, I would be very grateful if you would stop attacking me!", Juuzou said on that blond's face.

"Huh? What do you meannnn! You too know that I can make you feel better than she cannnn! Please can we go somewhere together? Pleaseeee!!!", the blond said while showing off her not so cute puppy face.

"I have already told you before that y/n is my girlfriend-"

"Oh come on! If you would spend one night with me then you will forget her~", The blond didn't stopped hitting on Juuzou, until Y/n slapped hardly on the blond's cheek causing her to fall hardly on the ground.

"Consider this as your fucking warning. If I see you near him once more, bitch you gonna regret...", Y/n went near the blond and cupped her cheeks while glaring into her soul, "If you don't want to die then stop shoving your boobs on my boyfriend, do you get it?", the blond's face was already reddened with all those embarrassment .

"Y/n, y/n it's ok, it's ok leave her...", Juuzou tried to stop y/n so that she won't actually kill the blond.

The blond ran away not able to take all those insults and on the other hand Yui and Sam was laughing like maniac, "Hahaha... Ice cream from my side to everyone!", Sam cheerfully said.

"Haha... y/n... you literally scared the shit out of her hahaha...", Yui jokingly said.

"That bitch deserved it...", y/n said in a low voice.

>< >< >< >< >< >< >< >< >< >< >< >< >< >< ><

Published on 16/8/21.