Chapter One

I folded my arms in annoyance. "Namjoon, it really isn't that funny! You never heard me laughing when you were single!" "Sorry Hyung! It's just....it's just you and Taehyung are losers!" I raised and eyebrow confused, "Taehyung? He's still single?"

Namjoon nodded as he was adding sugar in the ordered coffee. "His last relationship didn't work out. The guy was cheating on him with some other dude. He's thinking about going on a dating website." I started stroking my chin. Hm. Not a bad idea.

"Hey guys, I'm out. I told boss I wasn't feeling well." I turned around to see Hoseok, "You okay?" "Huh? Oh! Yeah, I'm okay. I just wanna hang out with Jeongmin." I nodded. "Are you gonna be home?" Namjoon said as he served the coffee. Hoseok smiled and said, "I'll see if I can. Maybe no—shes calling. See ya!" I felt my stomach grumble, "I'm hungry, Is it lunch yet?"

"Yea, I'll meet you guys outside. I have a few more people too serve."

...

I headed outside and saw Jungkook and Taehyung arguing. "Give me my banana milk!" "Then give my Japchae back!" I saw Jimin just eating a hot dog while watching them. I sat next to him. "Hey Jimin." He hummed in response. I looked around and didn't see Yoongi. "Yoongi? Where's Yoongi?" "He said—he was going to get some pizza. This hot dog is so fucking good, you wanna taste?" I took a bite. "Your right, it is. But anyways—" "Are those too idiots still fighting? There were fighting when I left and now I'm back." I saw Yoongi with pizza and Namjoon walking behind him.

"Pizza!" Jungkook ran towards it opening the box. "Delicious! I take dibs on the biggest slice." Yoongi chuckled, "There is no big slice, I made sure they were all equal." Jungkook looked at the pizza one more time before, "Damn!"

We all took slices and ate, after we ate and did our shift...we headed home.

...

"The cafe was way too damn busy today!" Namjoon sighed. "Hyung, I need help. Please?" Taehyung said to Jimin. Jimin quickly got up and went to Taehyungs room. Door shut.

I remembered I wanted to find a dating website. I'll call Hoseok since he's not home yet. I went to my room and sat down in front of my computer, dialed Hoseok's number and waited. "Hey Jin, I'm on my way home. What's up?" "So I'm planning to go on a dating site..." Hoseok nodded. "...And I want some of your help." "Okay, so did you find a website yet?" I shook my head. "Alright, I'll wait." I searched for dating sites and saw one called 'AnonymousLover'. I read the the description, "Welcome to AnonymousLover! Find a lover online with no pictures. Just a description of yourself and a username. Text/talk to people and find love! Enjoy!" I searched for opinions and all the reviews were 5 stars filled with nice comments.

"Okay, I'm done. Honestly, it's seems...okay...I guess." "Alright, I'm at the door. I'm coming to your room, gimme a sec." I hung up. Hoseok walked in, "So...what's this website?" Hoseok said as he say down next me. I gave him the mouse. "This seems decent...just add a description of yourself and I guess...start talking to someone!" Hoseok helped with the description and left.

I'll just sleep now. I'll talk to someone tommorow. I put the computer on sleep mode. I yawned and jumped in bed.

...

'♡︎You have a new message!♡︎'

...

This chapter is shortシ︎so yeah...idk, bye!