the Joo siblings

"Joo Chang Uk!!!!!!!! Hurry upppppppppp!!! Or else I am leaving you and you are walking your lonely ass to school!!!" y/n screamed to her ever so clumsy and unbothered younger brother.

"You do know that school starts in about.. 30 freaking minutes right!! Calm down, we are not going to be late!! Even if we are, we are new transfer students so we won't be scolded!" Chang Uk talks back.

Yeap, as you could have already guessed, the Joo siblings have just moved houses hence, transferring schools too. They transferred to a smaller house, mainly because their Dad's sister has already gotten married and have moved house.

Though the siblings often bicker at each other, they are actually quite close as their parents are often busy, hence, they only have each other.

"Chang Uk ah.. Do you think I am able to make friends? Do you think I will be bullied? Do you think my new classmates will like me? Do you think I will also be happier here? Do you think-"

"Ah noona, calm down. You will do just fine. You are smart, polite and let me see.. *scans his sister from head to toe* okay looking too.. I am sure you will be more than fine. If anything happens, you do know that you have a pretty reliable dongsaeng right? You are my number 1 priority, though it may not seem like it. But trust me, you can tell me everything and anything. Don't keep all the burdens to yourself just because you're older. Now, shall we walk peacefully to school?" Chang Uk assures while offering his hands to hold onto.

"Thank you.." y/n whispered softly, but just loud enough for her brother to hear her.

"Wah.. that girl looks so pretty.. No wonder she has a boyfriend. I wonder what school she goes to though? Thank goodness I decided to walk to school today. It's gonna be a good day today folkssss" Dongyun thought to himself.

"Oi! What are you looking at huh? Early in the morning and you are already daydreaming Dongyun?" Minseo cheekily surprised Dongyun from the back, hitting him back to reality.

" Ah Minseo! It's not cool to just scare someone! What else suddenly bombarding them with silly questions in the morning!"

"Will I be able to meet such goddess again?.." Dongyun thought to himself.

The Joo siblings continued to walk until they saw Woollim College and then finally braced themselves to walk into the school.

It was still quite early, hence they decided to walk around and have a look at the school before going to the principal's office.

"Wah Chang Uk ah.. This school definitely looks bigger and nicer. Their uniform seems cooler too.. I can't wait to don the uniform! I definitely have a good feeling about this! Shall we go to the office now? We still have to change." y/n was amazed at the infra-structure of the school as well as its uniform.

"Minseo, I am going to the toilet first since the teacher will definitely not allow us to go during her lessons, you should tooooooo" warned Dongyun. However, the warned boy could care less and continued using his phone.

"I really really hope that the Math teacher will not be here today, just, just for one day please.." Dongyun talked to himself while walking to the toilet.

"Oh! Isn't that the girl that I saw just now? WHAT? She's going to this school? HEOLLLL AM I LUCKY OR WHATTTT" exclaimed a very excited Dongyun in his head.

"Wahhhh I really wonder what grade she is in though.. She looks like a ..... Noona? Hmm"