Joo Chang Uk..

"Hello, we are the 2 new transfer students from Serim College.. I am Joo Y/N and this is my younger brother Joo Chang Uk. We were told to come to the principal's office first thing in the morning to get our timetable and uniforms" said y/n to the clerk.

"Okay, these are your uniforms and this is Mrs Kim, which is your home room teacher Y/N and this is Mr Park, your home room teacher Chang Uk. Please get changed and follow your teachers to your respective classes. They will be handing out your timetables as well as the necessary textbooks or documents needed for class. Lastly, welcome to Woollim College! If you need any assistance, please approach me." Informed the friendly clerk.

Chang Uk and I both went our respective ways with our home room teacher..

"Ssaem.. Are the students here friendly and nice to transfer students? I did not have a pleasant time at my previous school so I hope it is at least bearable here.."

Y/N was always an overthinker. She worries too much about what people says and often feels the need to make a good impression to anyone.

"Y/N, don't you worry dear.. The students, your classmates especially, are nice people. The girls are mostly shy and introverts & the guys are rowdy, like how guys are but they do respect everyone. I hope you will be more comfortable and less worried. Kids should not be worrying too much about school okay? You can always come and talk to me if you have any concerns or troubles," assured Y/N's home room teacher.

"The teachers here are definitely different here.. I hope the students are too.." 

"Woahh, you look so lively in our uniform! Come! Let's get you introduced to your classmates now, I'm sure they are very excited to have a new classmate"

*Knock Knock* 

"Okay class Good Morning! Let's all get to our own seats and get ready for class shall we? *students going to their seats and keeping quiet* Alright, thank youuu. Now remember last week I told you that our class is welcoming a new student? Shall we all welcome her warmly?"

*Whisperssss* *Wah it's a girl* *Wah a new girl!* *I wonder if she's smart or pretty or both?!*

Y/N walks in and the class claps for her

*Wow* *Pretty* *Damn she looks smart too* *We're luckyyyyy*

"Hello.. I'm Joo Y/N and I hope that we can be friends and work well with each other.."

"Okay Y/N, let's get you seated next to the class president, Hwang Yun Seong. He will be with you throughout the first week and will be guiding you everywhere (except the toilet of course LOL) Yun Seong, please be nice to her, and dont forget to smileeee, okay?"

Yun Seong was known to be the chic and quiet kid, but has good grades and good looks too. He is only talkative with his friends, especially Lee Hyeop, who is the only one that is in the same class as him.

Lee Hyeop on the other hand, is the cheerful, easy-going and talkative friend. He is the social butterfly and is able to make friends with anyone without making them uncomfortable or awkward. He was known for his bubbly personality and everyone liked him.

"Hi, I'm Yun Seong. I am only doing this since the teacher told me to, so I'm sorry if I'm going to seem insincere or half-assed. Though, you look like a nice person." Yun Seong told Y/N politely.

"Hey, I am this boring dude's friend! Lee Hyeop! Nice to meet you! From today onwards, let's be good friends okay! I'm sure it is hard to make friends especially since you just transferred and we are already in our senior year! Don't worry about Yun Seong HAHA He's usually not like this. He only pretends to be chic and cool but he's actually clumsy and weird. Hope you don't mind being friends with us! If you feel uncomfortable and would like to be friends with a girl instead, let me know! I will help you!" assured Hyeop.

"a ha.. don't worry.. you seem cool and fun. Yeap! Let's be friends!" 

Hyeop was very welcoming and that made Y/N feel slightly better. She really hopes that things will go well this time. 

*Chang Uk's class*

"Alright everyone, let's all welcome a new transfer student, Joo Chang Uk! Please come in and introduce yourself." said Chang Uk's home room teacher.

"Hi, My name's Chang Uk and I hope to get a long with everyone. This is my first time transferring schools so I hope everyone is able to welcome me warmly." greeted Chang Uk.

"Okay, Minseo, please change seats and sit with Junho. Chang Uk, please do sit beside Kim Dong Yun, our class president. Dong Yun-ah, please show him around the school and let him make friends with everyone okay? I'm leaving you responsible of him."

Chang Uk walks over to Dong Yun's table and the class shortly begins.

"Hi, I'm Joo Chang Uk.. I like to sing and rest I guess? HAHA I'm not too sure. Can we be friends? You seem like a cool guy to hang out with."

"Oh hi! As our teacher have told you, I'm Kim Dong Yun, the class president. Sure, let's be friends! The more the merrier right? My close close friends are only Junho and Minseo, who are unfortunately, sitting behind us. So you know what this means? This means that we are probably not going to be able to concentrate in class. Oh wait! Before you ask why. Let me explain. Junho, is super talkative. You ask him 1 question and he will answer you his thought process, the answer, the solution and whatever else. So think carefully before you talk to him. (He's a cool dude though.) As for Minseo.. Nothing much with this guy, he's just cheerful and kind and since he's nice, he will be nice enough to entertain Junho, which is why I said that we probably will not be able to concentrate in class. Which also explains why Junho was sitting alone.. HAHA" both Chang Uk and Dong Yun laughs after Dong Yun finished rapping (talking) and elaborating about his two friends. 

"Joo Chang Uk.. Seems like a cool dude.." thought Dong Yun.