𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐧𝐨 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞

Y/n's pov:

"Oh, God, I hate that photo." I groaned and crossed my arms on my chest as I watched Allison hang some photos of us on the wall like a collage. "If you ever want to be a photographer, don't."

"Why?" Allison questioned backing away from the wall to see how it looks from the front. "You look so pretty in it!" 

"I look so done with life." I argued with her pointing at the photo. "Why did you decide to plaster our home with pictures today?"

"Because our house is too bland!" Allison reasoned as I rolled my eyes at her. "The closest things to pictures are magazine and comic covers which are scattered in the living room which I'm thinking about getting rid of."

"Okay, maybe that's something to get rid of, but why do you need to replace them?" I still didn't let go of this.

"Because the more reminders of our dysfunctional family being the best there is, is just exactly what we need." I heard Five's voice from behind us.

I slowly turned around to see him standing there with his usual smirk and hands in his pockets. "I'm sure we don't." I sarcastically chuckled and turned back at the pictures.

"Five, will you tell her that these pictures are great for our house?" Allison tried to get some help from him. "We need something to freshen up things and she refuses to agree with me."

"You know what?" I sarcastically smiled and looked at the two. "Talk amongst yourselves 'cause I'm out." I pointed at them and walked past Five to the stairs walking down them to the first floor.

But Five followed and walked behind me. "Well, if you don't like pictures so much, why do you even let them see the light of day in the first place?"

We both stopped at the main lobby at the entrance after we went down the stairs. "I don't! It's just that Allison had the genius idea of ​​decorating our house with pictures that are clearly unnecessary."

"But she's kind of got a point, you know?" Five asked with a shy smile as my eyes went wide and my jaw almost hit the floor.

"Are you kidding me? You agree with her?" I asked in disbelief. "You know how much I hate my old photos." I pointed upstairs.

"Y/n..." Five came closer to me with his hands out. "...please, just calm down, okay? You shouldn't be-"

"Hey! Who put a new family portrait over the fireplace?" Out of nowhere, Diego's voice was heard from the living room.

I gave Five a quick glance as he saw the rage and disbelief in my eyes and face. I stared at him for a split second before turning back around and running towards the living room where Diego was.

"No, Y/n! Wait-" He started running after me, but not being able to catch up completely.

I walked into the living room and came up to Diego. "Where?" I saw the new family portrait hanging there like nothing. "Oh my god. Allison!" I turned around and was about to run to her but Five stopped me.

"Hold up, hold up, hold up." He stopped me by touching my shoulders and refusing to let me go.

I stopped trying to get out of his grip and stood in place letting out a groan. "What is it?"

"Can we have at least one single new picture in this house, please?" Five pleaded. "Will it be such a terrible thing?"

But just when I was about to answer, we heard and saw Allison on the balcony on the 2nd floor. "Hey, Y/n, since you didn't like that photo of yours, I put it in your room!" She laughed as she ran off.

I looked at Five once more and ran past him and Diego not caring about the two. "Allison, I swear to god-"

[-]