𝐀𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐧: 𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠

Y/n's pov:

"Ugh, why won't it close?" I groaned as I sat on top of my luggage and tried to close it with those stupid zippers. "God damn it!"

"Hey, shh!" Aidan came in and shushed me with his finger on his mouth. "You'll wake the kids up!" He chuckled as quietly as possible since he just couldn't contain his laughter.

I looked up at him and sat down on the floor. "Sorry! It's just that this stupid luggage won't close." I pointed at it.

Aidan walked closer looking at the suitcase. "Well, what did you put inside that it just won't close?"

"I just packed the necessary items, nothing less." I reasoned as he bent down to check on the luggage. "I swear."

"Maybe you can just go through all of the stuff again and see if there's something you might not actually need?" Aidan suggested.

"Aidan, I'm sure that all of the things that are inside are important and a must for us. So, no, I can tho, but I won't since that will just be wasting time and energy." I said before standing up and sighing crossing my hands on my chest.

Aidan looked away and started checking the suitcase. "Well, if that's really the case then alrighty then." He then proceeded to do practically the same thing as I did: he sat on the suitcase and somehow managed to close it. After he did that, he exhaled heavily and stood up. "There, you're welcome."

I just watched in disbelief. "Wha-how the hell did you managed to do that?" I pointed at the luggage.

Aidan chuckled at me. "Somehow, I did it. Now, is there anything else that you might need help with?" He turned to me.

I turned to him slowly with a shy look. "Well, there is another suitcase that you need to close. But I'm sure that I kind of broke it while I tried to close it myself."