Time To Find a New Job

So he was fired and kicked out once again, this time is was because they found out that he had a tiktok account and that he made actual human friends that weren't ghosts or objects this time. Garfield didn't understand why this was something worth firing him over, though the last time he got fired it was over a towel that someone had gave him as a gift. He had been extremely loyal to the Bellacourts and worked so hard just to be kicked out permanently for the no real reason, this made him quite upset.

He thought that he would make a post on tiktok about him losing his job and needing a new job or person to serve. After he posed it, he layed back on the grass and thought about what he would do if he couldn't find a new job or at least somewhere to stay. After 20 minutes of him worrying about what he would do, he gets a notification on his phone saying that his friend Greg commented on his post.

Greg suggested that Garfield could come work at the video store with him until he finds someone to serve. Garfield really enjoyed being a servant, even though he wasn't treated very nice. He's never had any other job but he probably would need a job while he tries to find someone new to serve. So he replied back, agreeing to work at the video store until he could find someone who needs a servant.

Greg also told him that there's plenty of rich people in the area, but warned him to stay away from a guy named Tony Caito. This kinda worried Garfield because just a couple days before, Tony complemented him and asked to be friends. So he asked why he should stay away from Tony and Greg said that he used to be really nice to him then he started calling greg names and being mean to his boyfriend Zach. That kinda of reminded Garfield of Chair, a servant girl he thought was his friend. She was really nice to him and gave him a towel as a gift, then when he was going to report her for kissing him, she told Mr.Peepers about the missing towel. She was the reason he got fired and kicked out the first time.

Greg asked if needs somewhere to stay and that he could stay with him until he finds a place to live. Garfield said yes and thanked him. He's never had anyone treat him this nice before so he was very happy to have met him. He asked Greg if he could come pick him up since he didn't really want to walk all the way to his house, though he would if he had too. Greg agreed to come pick him up and said that he would be bringing Zach with him too.