First Night at Greg's

Garfield actually hasn't met them in real life yet, he's only talked to them online. He was excited and also a little nervous to finally meet them in person. He waited by the road and waited for around 25 minutes when a silver car pulled up right in front of him. Zach rolls down his window and says
"Hey man, it's so cool to finally meet you in person! The fact that we are meeting is because of you losing your job and getting kicked out is kinda sad but at least you won't be mistreated anymore."

Garfield gets in the car and thanks Greg again for helping him out. Greg starts driving and says "You're welcome! Wait, are the clothes your wearing the only ones you have with you?"

"Yeah... They won't let me keep my suit and made me wear my old clothes again. This is actually what I wore before started working for the Bellacourts when I was six, which is why they don't really fit me very well." explained Garfield.
"Man that sucks, your suit was so cool! Hey maybe Greg could give you some of his clothes that he doesn't wear, you guys look about the same size" Says Zach. Greg nods his head "I've actually been meaning to get rid of some of my old clothes so I could definitely give you some to wear."

They finally get to Greg's house and go inside. Greg shows Garfield the guest room where he would be sleeping and gives him a tour of the rest of his house. Before they go back upstairs to find Garfield some clothes, Zach asks if they want to order a pizza for dinner. Greg excitedly says yes and tells him to get a pepperoni pizza and a some breadsticks maybe. Garfield hasn't really eaten anything other than gruel and that one time he snuck a bite of halibut because Chair wanted him to, so he was excited to try something new.

Greg goes into his closet to find Garfield some new clothes. He finds a couple turtlenecks his mom gave him that he didn't really like wearing, an old black and grey hoodie, and a couple pairs of jeans. "That should be good for now until we could buy you some new clo-" Garfield hugs Greg and thanks him once again for the 4th time today, it's only been a couple hours since they met so it was quite a lot. "Okay, you're welcome Garfield. You don't have to thank me everytime I do something for you" Greg says a little shocked by Garfield randomly hugging him. "Yes, I just really appreciate how kind you've been to me since now one has been this nice to me before. I'm sorry, I'll try to stop doing that" says Garfield letting go of Greg. Zach yells from down stairs "Hey guys, the pizza's here!" and they go down stairs to eat.

Garfield takes a slice of pizza and before he takes a bite he sees Greg and Zach staring at him. "Why are you guys staring at me like that?" Garfield says confused. "Well you said earlier that you've never really eaten actual food so we wanted to see what your reaction to eating real food is." Said Zach. Garfield continues to take a bite while they are still staring at him and he really likes it. "Wow, this was what I've been missing out on for all these years?! It's so good and warm, it's a thousand times better than the gruel I've had to eat." They laugh a little and Zach ended up secretly recording his reaction. "I'm definitely gonna post this" Whispered Zach to Greg.

After dinner, Garfield starts trying to clean everything up by himself when Greg stops him. "No no, I got it. You're probably tired anyway from all that's happened today so you should go rest, plus you have a new job to start tomorrow" Greg says with a smile. Garfield goes upstairs into his room and lays on the bed, he didn't realize how tired he actually was because he falls asleep immediately.