Ch 20 An Unhappy Mother

Harry Potter arose Monday June twenty-first. He looked at Ginny, just stirring. He quickly used the loo, and came back to the bed.

"I have to leave for England right after breakfast," Ginny reminded Harry. "Help me to the loo, then I NEED a quick shag before being without you for the next week."

Harry had no problem taking care of Ginny's needs.

Ginny dressed in the outfit she was going to be wearing at Quidditch camp, a tee shirt with the Harpies Logo, and then over it a light weight sweat shirt, again with the Harpies logo. She put on a skort with a long enough skirt part to hide the scar on her thigh, and sturdy trainers. Harry wore his usual Auror uniform, including the sports coat that gave him plenty of expandable pockets for the documents he needed with him.

As they were walking towards the room where they would be served breakfast, Ginny asked, "What happened yesterday with Albus and Cleo, and the rest? You were back at our quarters very late, and I spent all of our time talking about Quidditch camp. Well, that and ..." Ginny batted her eyelashes at Harry, turned towards him, and pressed her body against his. The 'and' was very nice, they both remembered. Better than the quick shag this morning.

"I am glad you have a couple of additional players, and another coach," Harry replied. "I know you spent much of this weekend working on Quidditch Camp. Do most of the parents have a mobile?"

"International Floo calls are a real pain," Ginny griped. "It is much easier to use the mobile!"

Harry laughed. "Bringing some of the Magi into the twenty-first century is not easy."

"I have to leave right after breakfast," Ginny reminded Harry. "Camp is Monday afternoon through Friday morning, so I will be back Friday afternoon."

"I will be glad to have you back for the weekends," Harry smiled.

The couple arrived at one of the dining areas of the castle, and were shown to a private table. It was close to where others from the family were eating, but far enough away to give them some privacy. After sitting down, "Albus and Cleo, Harry," Ginny demanded. "I see them eating with Rose and Scorpius, but also with Jesus and Ginny. There are rumors that Jesus and Ginny are, I don't know, engaged, or wedding stars came over them. Strange rumors of some hidden chamber that only they and Albus and Cleo, plus the Elves, could open."

"I was there when they opened the chamber the second time," Harry let Ginny know, pointing to the six young Magi. "Rose and Scorpius were not there, but it apparently was important that Albus, Cleo, Jesus and Ginny were there. Yesterday the four of them, Albus, Rose, Jesus and Ginny, were with wand makers examining the wands they found the day before."

Albus and Cleo, Scorpius and Rose and Jesus and Ginny sat at a round table eating breakfast. The chairs were arranged so each couple was sitting closer to each other, and just from the way they were sitting and talking you could tell that there were three couples.

Harry tried to tell Ginny some of what they found, but a thorough examination of the chamber was going to have to wait until after the Internal Confederation of Witches and Wizards.

Before breakfast was over Paul and Patricia Chang, the parents of Ginny Chang, came over to the table where Harry and Ginny were eating, and plopped themselves down across from the Potters.

"What did you have our daughter do, and why did she do it with that half savage boy?" Patricia growled.

Harry snapped back, "Jesus is the son of the head of the Los Angeles School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, one of the largest and most modern schools in the world. His father has developed several notable spells. Jesus has been one of the MELL students from the start. There is nothing half savage about him."