1960

Charles Xavier was a mutant , a telepath. He was rich and he was a good man. He had a sister raven,they weren't blood related but they were best friends and moreover always there for each other. Raven was also a mutant she had the ability to shape shift.

Charles studied at Oxford..

On a very special day when he first met her::( her refers to the special one)
Charles and raven were rushing out of the university when Charles bumped into her.
A beautiful girl with long blond hair.

( I will discover her name later. Right now I'll refer her as her )

Her- oh I'm so sorry, I didn't see you coming..please forgive me I'm in a rush..
She was wearing a simple dress hanging a purse on her shoulder and folders in her hands.

She was in such a rush that while apologizing she didn't even looked at charles

Charles- it's alright

She went away while she was walking away Charles tried to read her mind but he wast able to.charles wondered it must be a coincidence as he left the matter aside.

1961

A year went by Charles and raven were in a bar having drinks.
Where he saw her once again.

She was sitting on a table in the corner alone. She looked pretty much the same but her hair were a bit shorter.

Charles smiled seeing her as he remembered her face.

He went out to reach her and her someone calling her Ms sousa.

He picked up a drink and just turned for a second and she was gone.

This time Charles felt bad and didn't forget her.

1962

Charles and raven were at the bar charles flirting with a girl with heterochomia who was a mutant too.

Charles just turned around and saw her standing at the bar she looked different she was wereing a hat just a hat . Her hair were gone.

But Charles recognised those hazel green eyes.

He left the girl he was flirting with and went straight to her.

He sat down in front of her ( ms sousa )

Charles- and what is a pretty girl like you sitting alone in the bar.?

( now " her" is " ms sousa ")

Ms sousa smiling at charles.

Ms sousa - you find me pretty?

Charles- of course why? You know your eyes are very pretty it's a mutation it's a very groovy mutation.

Ms sousa- I don't know about my eyes ( she removed her hat she was bald not completely she had a bit hair)
You find me pretty like this?
She had cancer.
Charles- smiling warmly. Yes why not?

Ms sousa - ok I guess..and your name is?
Charles xavier
Ms sousa- oh and you were talking about mutations..

Charles- started explaining mutations...
When he completed
He asked her of she was on that field too.

Ms sousa- I'm afraid the answer is no I'm not in this field I'm more into mechanism and you know physics.

Charles- oh how wonderful.

Ms sousa looked at her watch and it was her time to leave.

Ms sousa- I believe I should leave now ...thanks for you time Mr xavier.

Charles- leaving so soon? At least tell me your name.

Ms sousa- said smiling I'm sousa e..
Looking at her watch she rushed out..

Charles sitting alone at the table
Again she left and he didn't even know her name. He just gazed at her she was extremely beautiful. To know her full name he tried to read her mind but he wast able to again.
He hoped to see her again

1963

A year went by Charles met moira mactaggert a CIA agent who needed his help and then he met Erik leshnarr.

Charles raven and Erik reached the facility as CIA had an division x to stop sebastian shaw another mutant.

They reached the facility where an agent introduced them to two scientist he called out hank esme come out here I want you two too meet some one he shrugged.

A scrawny guy came out . The agent introduced Charles raven moira and Erik to Hank Mcoy.

The agent - hank where's esme?

Hank- she coming in a minute.

Just then charles greeted hank and revealing his secret to his agent boss that he was a mutant too.
Though unwillingly.

And then the agent asked him about why he didn't tell and etc.

Charles- I'm so sorry

Just then a beautiful girl came she had short blonde hair. Charles stared at her in surprise. And she looked at him too.

Agent introduced her- meet Esme sousa
Another scientist with hank. Everything here is there creation.

Charles - you?!!

Esme- you?

Moira - you two know each other?

Everybody looked at them

Charles- yeah we met at a bar.

Esme - yeah we did...

Agent and moira left them.

Raven - hi I'm raven. You've got a nice name is it a short form..?

Esme - yeah esme short for Esmeralda