CEREBRO

Raven - you're a mutant too??

Everyone stared at her

Esme- yeah ...

Charles stared at her.

Esme - why are you staring at me?

Charles- nothing it's just that I'm a telepath and I can read everyone mind in this facility but not yours.?

Esme- yeah me too... now I understand your a telepath so am I !!

raven- wow!!

Hank - she not just a telepath she also do other things..

Raven - huh?

Esme- he means to say that with telepathy I have the ability to absorb and manipulate photons. Basically light energy ..sun rays.. and I have the ability to manipulate plants
I can control plants, making them grow and move wherever and however I  like I can also connect to plants with my mind, communicate with them over long distances and im immune to all forms of poisons and toxins.

Charles - splendid..!!

Raven- your amazing!!

Esme- thanks..... oh I just forgot I brought wine for all of you.

Everyone picked a glass except raven and Erik.raven didn't because she wasn't allowed to drink

Esme- come on Erik.i won't poison you..!

Erik- ok I'll try it...

Charles- surprised as he tasted the wine. I'm not a wine person usually but I have to admit this is the best wine I have tasted. What did you do to it??

Esme- nothing just a bit experimentation adding carbon etc..

Time skips as everyone reached to cerebro.

Esme- this is cerebro

Hank- as in Spanish for brain.

Esme- it's purpose is to amplify brain waves..

Raven to Hank- did make this??

Hank- yeah but she designed it pointing a esme.

Raven- you guys are amazing!!

Esme- so as we are CIA division x we need more members so by using cerebro we can find more team members..

Charles- so it's for me to use?

Hank- actually I was for esme but she's not a very strong telepath and maybe she's weak because of her health issues..
So if you wanna try you can

Charles agreed Hank esme placed the helmet on Charles head.

Hank- you sure you don't wanna shave your head?

Charles- don't touch my hair

Esme chuckled..

When cerebro was turned on Charles was able to locate mutants locations to recruit them

After the work was done and Charles moved out of the seat. ESME TRIED it

Hank- are you sure you're weak eight now.

Esme - hank it was a year ago I'm gonna try..

Hank - as you wish

Charles- are you sure love?? He asked in his British accent

Esme blushing- uhmm..

Cerebro was turned on again and it was working perfectly when suddenly esme screamed in pain and fell unconscious

Charles and Hank rushed towards her.

Charles picked her up.

Charles- she is burning up we have do something

Esme was still unconscious they took her inside where she was lying on the bed Charles Hank and Erik were there
Erik- what exactly happened to her?

Hank- I told her she was weak she shouldn't have tried it..

Charles- no she wasn't weak yet it was something else.

Just then esme woke up.
Charles looked at her with great concern and asked her what happened?

Esme- shaw I saw shaw then that telepath with him ...emma frost did this I felt like she stabbed my mind.

..anyway we got the locations of our new recruits so who'll go after them?

Charles- me and Erik.

Esme- I want to go too

Charles- but you are weak now you can't.

Esme- ok..

Next day Erik and Charles recruited mutants..angel..darwin...Sean...Alex

While moira Erik and Charles went too a meeting all the mutant recruits were seated in a room.

While esme went on doing her research in the lab.

When moira Erik and Charles returned they saw that everyone had made a mess. They destroyed the statue and all..
Charles was disappointed in raven when esme entered the room and and saw the mess. She was quite and started cleaning and arranging the room cleaning broken glass pieces. She accident cut her hand palm with glass no one saw accept Charles.

After cleaning there mess esme went to her room her hand was still bleading

When charles knocked the door..

Esme- come in

Charles- sorry to disturb you but i saw you hearting your hand.he brought a first aid box with him.

Esme- thanks

Charles sat down and started applying medicine on the cut..

Esme- so you remembered me after an year when we last met?

Charles- we didn't meet an year ago love.

Esme- huh?

Charles- well you don't remember but I first saw you outside Oxford University about 3 years ago you bumped into Me. You were in a rush..

Esme- oh..

Charles- then I met you 1961 at a bar .
And then I met you last year at that same bar.

Esme- I remember talking to you at the bar but not 2 times before. Sorry..

Charles- it's OK love.. we have to go to Russia tommorow remember better we have some rest goodnight.

Esme- goodnight.