Chapter 1.

"Good bye Nana," I said as I left the apartment. Nana is the name I gave to the kind lady I have been living with since I graduated university. She rents out a small room in her apartment, which used to belong to her son, at a very affordable price. Living with her has been a really lovely experience.

I graduated from university with a degree in Accounting and Finance three months ago, and have since then been looking for job. If it wasn't for the scholarship I was awarded with when I was 18, I wouldn't have had this degree or the accommodation during my university years.

My job has been quite unsuccessful in the past three months and I am at the verge of giving up. Nana tried to help by recommending me to her very good friend whose grandson is looking for an employee. The only problem is, he isn't looking for an accountant.

I have always dreamed of being an accountant since I was younger and I really want to achieve my dream. But at this rate, it doesn't look like it will happen any time soon. The money I saved during my university years wasn't much and it's about to finish because of the rent I've been paying.

I am in desperate need of money and if today's search is unsuccessful then I might as well consider Nana's suggestion.

•••
Sorry for the really short chapter.
Thank you sm for reading. Please vote!!