CHAPTER FIVE 💕

I just stood frozen in my position as he started walking towards me. "I can explain,"  "what's there to explain, suppose I hadn't followed you or did a back ground check on you, would you have ever told me." Miguel said as he roughly pushed me to the wall.

I hissed out in pain and even started crying. "Now you know how it hurts." He roughly grabbed my shoulders making me look at him. 
"How was I even supposed to explain that to you, when all you did was accuse me of something that I didn't even do?"

"Really, now it has gone back to that." He said as he started pacing in the room but stopped when we had a whining coming from Dylan who was peacefully sleeping.
"Let's not have this conversation in here." Miguel said as he walked out.

I followed him outside and found him pacing in the hallway. I guess that's what's helping him maintain his cool. I can't even risk leaning against the wall to be smashed there.

He walked over to me as soon as he noticed me. His jaw had tightened and his knuckles had turned white. "You said that I accused you of something that you didn't do, does that give you a reason to keep this from me."

"You told me to just go away, what was I supposed to do. And as for the accusations you have against me, I don't even know what you are talking about." I said as I shrugged my shoulders.

Honestly am mad right now coz am the one who's supposed to be angry towards him for just accepting that I cheated on him.

"You don't know what am talking about?" For God's sake, stop annoying me."  He yelled at me.
"Just leave please, just get the hell out of here." I said pointing towards the front door.

"I will leave but am back tomorrow and the other issues will be settled by our lawyers." He said as he walked downstairs.
I had the front door close softly.

This was no time for me to become weak, like I have to prove to him that am not the same as before.

MIGUEL
I must say when I saw Autumn at the airport, she looked surprised.
Of course she had to be surprised after that betrayal.
But she also looked scared as if she was keeping a secret or maybe she was scared.

My suspicions were confirmed when her sister came in carrying a baby. She also looked more than surprised.
Good thing I was not leaving the country so I guess I had time to find out more.
And that's when my private investigator gave me the information I needed but I was shocked when I learnt that I have a son.

Even though my brother tried to stop me from going to her house, I just needed some answers and that's what I just did.
Went over there, confirmed everything and left.

One thing I will make sure to do is make sure that she for everything that she did to me ever since that day.

Miguel was just sitting in his office lost in thought that he didn't notice his brother entering.

He swirled his office chair around at the sound of footsteps.
"Man, you look horrible." Mike said as he looked at his bro with a knowing look.
Miguel had been drinking ever since he came from Autumn's house.

"So I guess you went to her house?" Mike asked as he sat on the leather chair in front of his brother. "Yeah. I did." Miguel said leaning back. "So?"
"What's the so supposed to mean?" Miguel said getting rather irritated at the thought of the past events.

"What happened, am I an uncle?"
Mike asked with an amused and hopeful face. "Yes you are." Miguel said as he stared at his bro. "Great. But you don't seem happy? I thought you'd be excited."

"Of course am happy that am a father, I have a son. But not happy with the fact that Autumn kept this from me." Miguel said just staring ahead. ", Well it's not like you gave her an option if you ask me?" Mike said as he shrugged his shoulders.

"So you think that I had to give her an option after she cheated on me." Miguel said as he raised his voice clearly indicating his anger. "Okay, tell me. Who sent those pics?" "Who sent them and what not doesn't matter. Miguel said through gritted teeth.
"It does, you need to find out the truth and let me hope it's not one of your whores." Mike paused as he looked at his brother who was giving him a death glare.
"Coz I'll put them in their right place. Just think about it before it's too late." Mike said standing up to take his leave.

"Get yourself cleaned up coz we have dinner at mom's in a few hours." Mike said as he locked the door. "Yeah, whatever." Miguel said as he sighed and ran a hand through his hair."
This was gonna take a lot of his energy.

Mega shout outs.
Thank you'll for reading.
Te amo.💕💕