CHAPTER SEVEN💕

Just wanna thank you all for all the reads and votes.
It's amazing I couldn't be happier.

AUTUMN
"Talk about what?" Autumn said as she harshly glared at Miguel.
She was angry right now coz she didn't know what would happen if her son was taken away from her.

"What do you mean,with talk about what?" Miguel yelled. "How about we talk about you wanting to bring lawyers into our matters?"  "Well, for your kind information, I will not involve lawyers in this so please stop being childish." Miguel said as he glared at Autumn.

Autumn felt relieved but didn't know what to think. There was obviously something cooking up in his head and she was determined to find out.

"Okay, good so what happens next."  "You come live with me."
Miguel casually replied as he took a seat in front of Autumn staring right into her eyes.
The look was too intimidating that she had to look away and take a deep breath before speaking.

"Hell no, that's not happening. Miguel we aren't together anymore and in any case I don't wanna go back to the house where ---" She paused as Miguel intervened as she spoke.

"Whether you like it or not you are coming back to live with me.
Don't forget you are the reason we're in this position today." Miguel said the last sentence through gritted teeth.

"Oh really," Autumn leaned back in her chair as she lightly chuckled. "Up to today, you still think that I cheated on you. I can't believe that you think that I could stoop that low"

"Well I started thinking low of you after what you did."
"You know what Miguel, have you ever thought about who sent you those photos." She said while staring deep into his eyes.
"It doesn't matter whether I looked into the matter or not. I only believe what I saw." Miguel replied with evident anger in his tone.

Autumn didn't even realize that tears had started flowing until she felt salty substance on her lips. She wiped them away with the back of her hand.
So he no longer trusts her, just coz of some fuckin photos.

"Okay, let's live the past in the past." Autumn said while shrugging her shoulders. "But I can't come back to live with you."
"You have to whether you like it or not. Sweetheart we are still married." Miguel said while smirking at her. She just hated that line from him , she just wished that they had divorced earlier.

"We can as well divorce." Autumn casually said. Miguel darkly chuckled. "You wouldn't want that because I would make sure that I gain full custody of my son."  "Well the son who you were never here for." Autumn said as she wiped her tears.

Miguel harshly pushed the chair he was sitting on. "I didn't choose to not be here for my son." He said as his fingers were tightly wrapped around Autumn's neck.
"Your hurting me." Autumn said with her voice barely a whisper.
"It was all your doing." He said as he let go. Autumn leaned back in her chair as she started coughing.
"I expect an answer from you after two days, and let me hope it is what I expect or else --" Miguel said as he casually arranged the collars of his shirt walking out of the house.

Autumn slid down from the chair and sat down on the floor while crying.

"He did this to you?" Kesha was asking Autumn after she had filled her on what had transpired.
She just remained silent as her sister started pacing around the room.
Kesha liked doing that when she was annoyed and needed to cool off

"Why are you quiet? You need to show that man his rightful place"
Kesha was now saying as she abruptly turned to look at her sister.
"Kesha please leave me alone for sometime, I'll get back to you when am better." Autumn said while resting her head on the comfy pillows on her bed.

Kesha just shook her head and walked out. Autumn just found that to be childish of her sister and she could just care less coz she had her own problems to deal with. That was probably the least of her worries.

<Maybe her sister was right, she was weak in front of Miguel.
It's not like we are together anymore so why do I lose all the courage I have in front of him.>
Autumn thought to herself as she almost drifted off to sleep.

Her phone was ringing and she just picked it up without checking the call ID.
"Hullo." She angrily said as the person in the other end remained mute.
"If you can't speak then__" She was cut off by chuckling from the other person and by hearing it, she knew who it was.

"I see you are still angry but you know what? It's not nice to talk to people like that anyways how's your neck?"
"Are you now suddenly concerned about the state am in?"
"Of course l am, which husband wouldn't be concerned about the well being of their wife. Definitely not me"
"Listen and listen carefully, thanks for being concerned which I know that you are not but anyways am fine." Autumn sarcastically replied through gritted teeth.

"No need to be rude, do you find it find it difficult to accept the fact that I still care about you?"
Miguel sarcastically feigned hurt.
"Oh please stop your bull shit and anyways I would say that you are taking advantage of the opportunity to talk to me."
Autumn couldn't believe that the phone conversation was helping destruct her from all the happenings of the day.

Maybe we can at times talk like civil people with no yelling or arguments being involved.
She thought to herself as she waited to hear Miguel's response which she surely knew would contain venom.
But she was waiting and was ready as hell.

Thank y'all for reading and don't forget to vote and please follow me.