Winrina

Request by @AE_Tequila
Winter pov
I woke up and brushed my teeth then I went down to eat breakfast . Good morning princess said one of the maids good morning I said then I saw my mom and dad eating breakfast good morning princess said dad good morning I said then I ate breakfast . Then I went outside to get fresh air good morning princess winter I heard then I saw my royal guard karina hi karina I said why are you outside princess said karina I just wanted fresh air I said then I got up and went to my room and she followed me then I changed my clothes . Can you brush my hair I said of course my princess said karina then she started brushing my hair i couldn't help but look at her through the mirror and wash her brushed  my hair. I wonder if she likes me the way I like her I said in my head . Princess I'm done is there anything else you need said karina while putting the comb down. Yes can I ask you a question I said while turning around to look at her . Yes princess what is it said karina do you like anyone I said yes said karina while smiling then I got sad all of sudden because she might like someone else and she looks really happy . Why do you ask said karina oh just because but who is it I said it's a secret said karina oh I said do you like anyone said karina yeah I do I said while standing up and getting closer to her can you guess who it is I said .
Karina pov
After I was done brushing winter hair she asked can I ask you a question while turning around to look at me . Yes princess what is it I said do You like anyone said winter . I was in shock but I don't want to tell her it's her so I said yes I like someone while smiling. Then I noticed she got sad but I don't know why so I decided to ask her why do you ask I said oh just because but who is it said winter . It's a secret I said oh said winter . Then I decided to ask her do you like anyone I said yeah I do said winter while standing up and getting closer to me can you guess who it is said winter while looking at me with a smirk who is it I said it's you said winter wait what I said it's you karina I like you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you said winter while looking at me . Princess I like you two but what will your parents think I said . I don't care what they think i want to be with you and only you said winter while looking at me . But I'm your royal guard I'm supposed to protect you not be your lover I said you can protect me still but you can also be my lover said winter okay but why don't we tell your parents I said okay said winter then she held my hands . Then we went to her parents mom and dad said winter yes princess said her dad me and karina like each other and we want to be together said winter really well then I'm happy for you said her dad I'm happy for you two karina why don't you tell your parents Irene and suho to come over said her mom yes queen taeyeon I said then I called my parents karina you said you have something tell me and your mom said dad yeah I said then I hold winter hand me and winter want to be together because we like each other I said really well then I'm happy for you said mom what did the queen and king say said dad they said there happy for us I said well that's good said dad then we left so that means we're together I said yes it does so will you be my girlfriend said winter yes I'll be your girlfriend princess I said then she smiled at me and then she kissed me and I kissed her back.
The end I hope you like this don't forget to vote and comment and if you have any request let me know 😊❤️ and I'm sorry if is short.