Karina x fem reader

This is request by @simtha_BTS_Writes
I hope you like this 😊
Y/n pov
I got told from one of the sm staff to go to the dance practice room. I went and saw three girls I didn't know the only one I know is ningning because we trained together and we're good friends . Then we saw lee sooman come in . We all said hello I called you guys five because your debuting in a group call aespa. I was in shock and I looked at ningning and she looked at me smiling. I hope you guys all get along said lee sooman then he left . Then we started talking to each other . I learned that me and ningning are the youngest but ningning is the maknae of the group.
A couple of months later.
Me and members just got done with a meeting with lee sooman he wanted to talk about how good we are doing.  I'm happy that we're doing well me and karina got really close but ningning knows I like karina more then a friend. We got back to the dorm and I went to me and ningning room. I was on my phone when I saw karina come in . Hey y/n said karina. Hey I said. Can I tell you something said karina. Sure I said.
Karina pov
Me and my members just got back to the dorm and I was thinking I should tell y/n how I feel about her . Giselle said I should do it . So I went to y/n and ningning room. Hey y/n I said . Hey karina said y/n can I tell you something I said. Sure said y/n . I sat right next to her . You know how we are friends like we're best friends I said. Yeah said y/n while looking at me. Well I want to more then that I said while looking at her. Are you telling me that you like me said y/n. Yes I am I said. I like you too said y/n . Really you do I said I was in shock I thought y/n wouldn't like me back . Yeah who wouldn't like you karina said y/n. So since you like me will you be my girlfriend I said while looking at y/n. Yes I'll be your girlfriend said y/n . Then I kissed her then I felt her kiss me back. So your guys are finally together I heard. Then we both pulled away and I saw ningning looking at us with a smile and I saw Giselle and winter behind her. Yeah we're together said y/n . Finally said winter yeah said Giselle. Then I look and saw y/n looking at me then I smiled at her and then she smiled at me back.
The end

I hope you like this sorry if it's short don't forget to vote and comment 😊 have a good day.