auskhye < how it started>

Choek khye as ( ck)

shortform :)

one day, ck is at the school and teacher said that a new student is coming later in the class. everyone is happy, then the new kid walks in. everyone is shocked, it was a big head blad babi that eat cat shit. he said : hi guys my name is austin and-. teacher yelled : oi blad geli new kid go sit with ck la and diam 7! austin said ok, then he looks at ck, he fell in love. ck have nose like mimin, likes to eat dog shits, hair looks like a rat and face got dot dot. ck was austin type so he was very happy that the teacher choose him to sit with ck, ck also fell in love, bcs he have no hair, looks like babi and wear diapers.

austin run to sit with ck and he was blushing, he said : hey mamas 😎😎. ck very shy so he said: no no, u fat bald asshole, ugh. austin is sad so he thought that ck doesnt like him. at night, they went home crying. austin mama said: oi what are u doing bitch, time to eat la bodoh! 

next day~ 

ck go to school and see austin is at the locker, he walk there to talk to him. but austin is very sad so he walks away. ck pull his hand and said: im sorry for what happen yesterday please forgive me and i also like u, u are very geli i like. austin is shocked and happy so he also said : yes i also like u 😂😂😂😂😂🥰🥰🥰🥰😎😎😎😎😎😎. and they are gay, and they very geli so adrine and joe see them being gay so adrine and joe walks away. 

the end :)