bozo

Ck and Austin class ended so they walk together to go back home. Ck very shy and he didn't get very close to Austin, and Austin notice that and pull Ck closer. Ck was in shocked at the same time he is also very happy, he's getting butterfly.

Austin ask: "hey baby boy, are you hungry? If you are, we'll go to a restaurant." Ck is shocked at the name that Austin calls him, he blushed very hard. Ck says:" y- y- y- y- y- y- yes- p- p- plea- please." Austin laughed at how much ck shuttered at the words and ck is embarrassed.

Once they made it to the restaurant, they find a table and take a seat. They are really hungry, so Austin called the waiters to come fast. One of the waiter came and gave them a menu, ck looked at the menu and shocked. The foods at is on the menu is very expensive, so he told Austin that he was working out and don't want to eat. Austin believe that and ordered foods just for himself.

8:35pm
Austin eats finished and walked out to the car with ck. Ck and Austin hops in the car and ck seemed a bit weird but Austin didn't ask what's wrong, he just ignore it. Once Austin made it to ck house and drop him off and kiss on his forehead. Ck is dizzy and fell off the street. Austin shocked and picnicking, he looks at ck and he knows that ck is sick, so he knocked on the door of ck house for some help but no one answer the door. Austin is so scared and he went to go check on ck again, he puts his finger on to ck nose to see if he is still breathing. Thank God he is still breathing Austin said to himself, he decided to call the ambulance for help. Just when he is about to call the ambulance, ck said his name in a tired way. Austin drop off his phone from his hand and quickly hugs ck up and said: "What's wrong, are you okay?!" Ck didn't reply and that made Austin kinda scared so he when to check if he's still breathing or not, but this time he wasn't breathing anymore. Austin panicked and cried.

Next day, he when to see ck grave yard. And on the ck grave yard said "dies from starving."

THE END

LOL THIS IS ALL A JOKE I WRITE IT AS A JOKE SO YEA, THEY ARE ALL MY FRIENDS AND I WRITE THIS BCS IM BORED. BYE 💀💀👹👹‼️‼️