Love at first bite

(Luffy POV)

Luffy was hungry, so he went to Sanji's kitchen to ask for meat.

After a few minutes, Sanji opened the door and placed a slab of meat in Luffy's hands.

But as soon as the meat touched Luffy, something changed.

Luffy didn't know if it was his heartbeat accelerating, or if it was the smoothness of the meat against his skin. He began noticing the way the sun reflected off the meat, making it glow sexily.

Luffy knew one thing. He wanted the meat. He wanted it now.

"I-I think I'll eat this somewhere else, Sanji," Luffy told his cook and walked off to find a secluded, private part of the ship.

Luffy found a closet and slipped in.

In the darkness, he slammed the meat against the wall and licked it from bottom to top.

"Oh Luffy," the meat gasped.

"Eh- what you can talk?" Luffy yelped.

"Shut up and make love to me," the meat murmured.

Luffy said no more. He took off his shirt and hat and threw them on the ground.

He ran his tongue along the meaty surface of the meat, and took a small bite.

"Ah," the meat panted.

Luffy swallowed, letting the juices trickle down his throat.

Then he slid his fingers into the meat and tenderly began to stroke it.

"Luffy, more," the meat begged.

So Luffy went faster and faster until the meat was panting and gasping.

Then Luffy leaned forward and kissed the meat, the kind of kiss where you use your tongue to make it all wet and sticky.

Then he hugged the meat and lay down on the closet floor.

He snuggled up with it and went to sleep.