𝐼𝐼

While pulling at his hair, San sighed heavily. As much as he wanted to cry over him, he was trying to hold back his tears. Wooyoung was impossible to leave behind despite the temporary happiness his company brought. What made him continue to let Wooyoung rule him? His love for him was already an addiction at this point. San craved his love even though they were a bad match.

Wooyoung's absence filled him with nothing but emptiness; he craved something to fill it, but without him, he would be nothing. He was embarrassed by how heavily he relied on wooyoung. Wooyoung always found an excuse or someone to blame whenever he was caught cheating. Although he tried, he just couldn't hate Wooyoung. San had a soft spot for him, and it was no secret. Although he wanted to wish Wooyoung the worst and push through the pain, he was already so hooked he had no choice but to crawl back to him.

In an attempt to clear his head from the heavy burden of guilt, San paused for a few seconds to let the overwhelming feelings drain from him. Immediately after this, san pulled his phone from his pocket and called yeosang, wooyoung's best friend. San would call Yeosang for comfort and advice whenever he got into an argument with his on and off boyfriend. It was always the same, but san never took any of it in.

Yeosang knew their relationship was toxic, and it was time they split up for good. Whenever he tried to tell San to stay away from Wooyoung, he always found a picture of them posted online. He didn't want to give up on him, but he saw the effort as pointless. No matter how much he repeated himself, none of it ever sank in. In the middle of his friends' fights, he was always on the receiving end of their hurts.

There was no escaping Yeosang's feeling of guilt. The two were very important to him, so it was difficult for him to pick sides. While he knew wooyoung was in the wrong for cheating, lying, and blaming san, he should have never taken him back. While he didn't blame san for keeping wooyoung, he was tired of the situation. Nothing changed. It ended the same way every time and he would get a phone call later on. In the end, there was nothing more he wanted from them than to separate, but wooyoung was there because San was oblivious to it all, and San was in love.

Before becoming aware of San, he had been in a relationship with Wooyoung that was more like a friendship with benefits. Having been the person wooyoung went to after being kicked out, it was ironic that he would try and advise San. Yeosang learned about Wooyoung's boyfriend and confronted him about it after he discovered it at the time. Both of them, however, kept it from san. They have never told San about the relationship they had behind his back, but it was for the best.

Yeosang kept trying to find love after he forced himself to move on from Wooyoung. Since he couldn't find what he was looking for, he ended up sleeping with a number of men to replace Wooyoung, but none of them felt right. Sometimes he slept with his best friend after being kicked out of the apartment he shared with his boyfriend, but he felt horrible about doing so.

While he regretted everything, he could do nothing but move on. In spite of how important Wooyoung was to him, he would not lie and say he was a good person because, in reality, he wasn't. Wooyoung abused people until he got what he wanted from them, he understood that. He learned that wooyoung treated love like a game, he had to learn all of that the hard way.