𝟎𝟎 . 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑-𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒

. ˚◞♡ ⃗ *ೃ༄

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑-𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒 . 𝟎𝟎

❝ There's a starman waiting in the sky.
He'd like to come and meet us,
Cause he thinks he'd blow our minds. ❞

――――――

𝐬𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐬 ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀

𝐎𝐋𝐘𝐌𝐏𝐔𝐒, home of the Gods and Goddesses. No-one knew why Hades was so confused, no-one knew why Zeus wouldn't speak to anyone but his two closest brothers, no-one knew why Poseidon wished to be left within the sea. The prophecy was granted from the Fates to Zeus himself, yet, he had wished he had never seen it at all. 

 Andromeda Garcia, daughter of Isabella Garcia and a no-show father. A no-show until she was sixteen. 

She wasn't expecting her father after all these years, especially after her mother had died only weeks prior. Nothing could prepare her for his random appearance. For his explanation and his answers to her questions. She was ordinary as they come, besides the fact that she had dyslexia and ADHD. 

Her father was Hades, Ruler of the Underworld, her uncles were Poseidon, God of the Seas and Zeus, the God of Gods. Being the first demi-god in history, she was trained and nurtured by her father and her over-protective uncles. 

She was Andromeda Garcia, no longer the normal human, but the powerful, sassy demi-god. Here is how she travels around while her father looms over her like a shadow.

Oh, and how her soulmate is the last time lord in existence.

ೃ⁀➷ main cast..

• 𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐃𝐄𝐀 '𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘' 𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐈𝐀 •

❝ 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐦𝐢 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐳ó𝐧. 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐥. ❞

𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 ∣ 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 ∣ 𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐬 ∣ 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐬 ∣ 𝟓'𝟕

[ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐈-𝐆𝐎𝐃 ]