Micah...

You woke up still in pain from the bar fight but Sadie has been taking good care of you and making sure you were okay. you sit up and your sight is a little blurry but you see someone messing with abigail so even though it hurt you stood up and walked over, it didn't suprise you when you saw it was Micah messing with Abigail but it still bothered you. after a little while he finally walked away in a bit of a mood, you and Abigail just kinda stared at each other with a confused look. "I've never talked to Micah, what's he like?" you asked "Oh he's horrid, kinda like a greasy rat" Abigail responded, you started then you both started laughing. "You should be resting!" Sadie said while walking over, you responded "well its kinda boring when you don't get to do anything all day at least let me have a conversation" "Fine but i better see you resting soon you can barely walk after all" Sadie said then she walked away to talk to Arthur about something then they both grabbed their guns and walked off, it was kinda annoying that you couldn't do anything but it also gave you time to figure out why all the decent people in the gang hated Micah, you asked all around but it was almost the same anwsers which was either harrasment or just him being plain up rude and annoying, and once you saw how he talked to almost everyone you understood why they thought that. But little did everyone know is that you knew a thing or two about Micah sense you used to work for the police, and its that he's the gang rat. he told the police about the plans Dutch has made but you didn't spill that because Micah would get everyone on his side then it would be game over for you.