A New Life

Loki's pov

A few weeks have passed, and I'm still in the cage and fully healed, but the cage is restricting my powers, and I have not been able to communicate with anyone through telepathy. The other members look at me in disgust, knowing what I did to them and their world. But I wasn't in control of myself, I felt like I was being forced. I felt sick thinking about the things that He made me do. Shivers went down my spine and my hair stuck up like a ball of hair.

 I can hear Tony in the other room, being so loud. I walked over to my small cat bed to avoid Tony's noise but it was useless. I could hear Tony's footsteps getting louder and closer to me. I can see the door swing open and Tony holding onto a collar, it looks hideous. Tony asked me to come over but I refused. He entered my cage and squatted down to my level, He grabbed me by the scruff and I couldn't do much in that position, I tried everything but it just didn't seem to work. 

After so many days passed, I became lazy and didn't care about anything anymore. He proceeds to put the collar on my neck. 

"Alright Loki, Speak." Said Tony. I was hesitant, not wanting to trust him. I take a short breath 'You-' . . .

... A couple of hours ago ...

Y/N pov 

I wake up in the same room again. It's been a while since I saw the cat, I hope he's okay. I feel way better than a couple of weeks ago, my leg is almost healed thanks to Tony and Bruce. It's been very lonely not having my parents by my side anymore. But the other members come by once in a while. 

"Hey there Y/N, Ready for today?" said a nurse who was here from the beginning. 
"Huh? Ready for what?" I said quietly, thinking of what today was. Still, nothing came into my mind. 

"Well, you're about to be discharged today!" The nurse said with a big smile on her face. I haven't felt like this in a while. I feel funny inside of me. I looked up from the ground to look at the nurse, I couldn't believe 2 weeks had passed. The nurse helped me out of bed and I noticed how I was still shaking from the bite that the dog did to me, I could still walk without a cane for a while, but I still had to take it just in case I lost my balance. 

I got ready for the day and I decided to pass by this big room with giant glass windows and I could see a cage through the crack of the door. I heard Tony saying something but I couldn't catch what he said.

...Present time ...

 "You son of a -"  I immediately shiver and start shaking. "That voice..." That was the same voice, I heard when this person entered my dream and took my knife that my mother gave me. I dropped my cane, and a loud clack sounded in every corner of the hallway. My head was pounding. A small faded memory came to me. 

I was with my mother... But it was different. Something wasn't right. I quickly grabbed my cane from the floor and limped to my room. I noticed that someone was looking at me from at the end of the hallway. I couldn't tell who or what it was, just staring at people who come and go. After I turn into a corner I can hear Tony get out of the room and inspect what noise just happened. 

After taking the sharp corner, I bumped into someone. "Ah, I'm sorry, I didn't see you there." I quickly apologized and left not turning back to see who I bumped into. 

"Well that was interesting..."  said the man. . . 

When I entered my room, I could see my nurse rush to my side. "Thank you," I said. "Don't worry honey, You're okay. We are in a safe place." The nurse said quietly so I could hear it. I can feel myself calming down and being able to walk a bit more properly. 

"Let's have a little bit of fun here shall we. . . ".

Author's Note

Hellooo, It's been a while huh, was it 2 years? who knows. But I'm back with a new chapter!

I was trying to make it to 1,000 words but I can't think of much and I wasn't sure where I left off but this is the best I can come up with for now.  And this time I won't leave for a long time. After seeing the comments you guys wrote, it inspired me to write more and I want to be able to finish this book, I have too much planned for you guys! And please let me know if you guys don't understand a part!

I'll See you guys in the next Chapter!!!