Abandoned

Y/N'S POV

I was walking back to home it was a chilly day, when I heard a weak meow. I look around the corner of an alley, A black cat laying on the floor.

I ran to the laying cat. "Hey kitty are you okay?" I had a weak smile on my face, I slightly touched the cat's head and the cat flinched and backed away from my hand.

"I'm going to take you home it's too cold outside. I'm going to take care of you." I had a grin on my face. I took off my scarf and wrapped it around the cat. I examine the cat and found out it was a boy. I look at all four paws "man cat paws look like little beans"  I said in my thought the cat looked at me  weird, while I kept searching for anything bruised or cut, I found one underneath his stomach.

I panicked and rushed to the nearest animal hospital. As I got there I saw 3 dogs barking at me because I was holding a cat I could tell they don't like cats. One of the dogs leaped towards me but it was held back by a weak leash that was thin, it was not sturdy to hold a big buff pit bull.

I panicked and quicky rush to a flat countertop, I gently placed him on the table. He big buff pit bull kept launching at me. "LEO SHHH, BE QUITE!" I heard the owner yelled at the dog but in a whisper voice.

Suddenly I hear a snap. I turn my head at the pit bull and it was running full speed towards me. The dog was growling and the dog was a 2 feet away from my leg.

I see the cat that was abandon jump in front of me, that cat tried to save my leg but my quick reflexes I grabbed the cat and let the dog bite my leg.

"AHHH!" I felt a stinging pain on my left leg. The dog bit me, I was shocked. People where starring at me because a dog was bitting my leg.

"LEO NOOO, LET GO OF HER. NOW" the owner yelled but Leo didn't listen. My heart raced, my breathing quicken. I was holding on the countertop for dear life. Leo was shaking his head while bitting my leg. I felt blood slide down my leg. I closed my eyes and hope for the worst.

Finally, left less pain. I open my eyes and see that a lot of people where looking at my direction trying to help me . I look back at the cat on the countertop and was looking at me worried as well. 

I let go of the countertop and slide down the wall. My pressure was rising, my breath was stuck in my throat. People rushed to me but I kept pushing them away. So I could have space to breathe.

Someone called 911 but I wanted to know if the cat that tried to save me was okay and was not harmed from the aggressive dog.

To be continued new chapter
Hopefully you enjoy
:)