2

As I got to the school gates I caught a scent.

This was the most intoxicating scent ever...

It smelt like freshly baked cookies and gummy bears and let me tell you this I love cookies and gummy bears.

I knew what was going to happen, this must be the scent of my mate.
So I took in a big whiff of it and followed it.

After a few minutes of smelling I came upon a group of people crowded around alpha Derek with some blonde bimbo on his arm.

This isn't good,
He can't be my mate,
So I turned around and started walking away but before I could get far enough...

"You what's your name" Derek barked

"U-uh m-my name is amelia woods alpha Derek" I said stuttering and shaking.

"Well I alpha Derek mane reject you amelia woods as my mate" he said ever so casually

I felt My fist clench

"Well thats great because I amelia woods accept your rejection you inconsiderate Dick of a twat" I spat not bothering to look him in the eye.

I was so angry and hurt
I felt tears starting to run down my face.

I started running.

I pushed through the schools doors, heading towards the pack house.
I ran as fast as I could towards the pack house.

Once I got there I went straight up to my room and packed some clothes and all my important things in a backpack.

I grabbed a Piece of paper and wrote

Dearest pack,
If you haven't noticed yet I have run away.
By the time you read this, I'll probably be not caring. But anyway I would like
thank all of you for abusing and bullying me. I would like to also Thank Derek for rejecting me and most of all i i Would like to thank my TWIN brother and only family I have left,
Landon for being a such shit brother
Thanks for Everything,
Hate youse all
Amelia :)

I Took the note and stuck it up where every one could see it.

"Let the fun commenced" I sighed jumping out of the window onto the ground.