Chapter 11- The first game

Finns pov :
We were all in the locker room getting ready to go out on the field for our first game . Rachel came in , in her uniform and she looked nervous I could tell something was wrong.  "Hey . " I said walking up to her . She smiled , "Hi . " She said back . "Are you alright?" I asked her . "Yeah just a little nervous about playing tonight . " She said. "Hey you'll do great I believe in you Berry." I told her. "Thanks Hudson. " She said.  "Okay boys and Rachel  its time to go kick some Warrior ass !" Coach Beast yelled and  we all ran out yelling and cheering . Later we were in the 4th quarter and we were down by 2 Rachel was  doing great out there but you could tell she was still nervous.  I walked up to the coach and said, "Hey coach I need to talk to Berry now . "  she looked at me and said, "She's in the middle of the game Finn . " "I know but she's nervous and if you call a time out I might be able to help . "  I said. "Okay . " She said  giving her whistle a blow calling a time out . "Berry come  here !" She yelled.  Rachel  came out on to the side lines and said , "Whats up Coach ?" She asked out of breath . "Hudson needs to talk to you . " She said.  She looked at me , "Whats up Hudson?" She asked. "Listen , you need to calm down I know your nervous and so does the other team and they will use it against you.  " I said . "Look Rachel theres 30 seconds left in the game and if you can get around the defense and score we can win . " I told her . "Thats impossible Finn they're to good. " She told me . "Nothings impossible Rachel I believe in you , you're an amazing quarterback the whole team knows it . " I told her . "Okay thanks Finn I know I can do this . " she said. "Good now go out there and make me proud. " I said. She then ran out on to the field and set up the position.  "Set ! Hut ! " She yelled and  threw the ball back and started to run quickly then Puck threw the ball to Rachel and Rachel ran to the goal you could hear the crowd count down the final seconds , "5...4....3...2..1..."  and touch down!  We won the game we all cheered and Rachel over to Rachel chanting and cheering her name . I ran over to Rachel and hugged her , "I knew you could do it !"  I said and spun her around. Suddenly our eyes connected and just as we were about to kiss my girlfriend Melissa yelled, "Finn!" I put Rachel down and walked over to her . "Babe we won the game !" I exclaimed . "I don't care you didn't  even play the whole game . " She said and then walking away . I rolled my eyes I didn't even care about her. I  looked back at Rachel and she looked pissed off but before I could do or say anything she stormed off.