Info on Y/n

Name: Shimizu Y/n

Position: Libero

Info: You are a y/h teen in your second year, Kiyoko helped you get into the boys' volleyball team. With your raw talent and the sources you were able to do it. 

You just got into the team this year though and don't know many people other than Kiyoko and her two simps, Nishinoya and Tanaka. 

You used to have an official position as Libero in middle school but not anymore since that's Noya's position.

Looks: H/l    h/c hair, e/c eyes, s/t skin, y/h.

Personality: Whatever you're like irl, but a lot of personalities put together.

Likes: Candy, Volleyball, Their Onēsan Kiyoko, Meat buns, and whatever else you like.

Dislikes: Fighting, Bullies, not playing volleyball, and other dislikes you have.

Anything else is you!

I'll use:

Y/n - your name

Y/h - your height

E/c - eye colour/color

H/c - hair colour/color

H/l - hair length

Y/s - your sexuality

S/t - Skin tone

In my stories.

If you are on a computer and are reading use the chrome extension 'InteractiveFics' and change these to whatever you want. 

Yes this is a Hinata Shōyō x Shimizu! Reader, no he is not baby-like in this, he's 16 years old for heavens sake (The oldest of the first years).

Sorry I couldn't find any full body gender neutral y/n pictures- I tried. I'll try to post weekly but once school starts that might change.

None of the photo's, videos, or Haikyuu are mine! I'm sorry if it's cringe or has spelling errors, please tell me if it does.

Thank you! Happy reading!