Chapter 1

Cringe- and TW: Possible kidnapping?? Idk what to call it-

Y/n's P.O.V

"Hey, Kiyoko! Any news?" I asked. "Yep! You got in!" Kiyoko answered without looking up from her phone. "Yes! Thank you so much!!" I squealed.

"It wasn't me, it was Daichi." She spoke, looking up. "Who?" I deadpanned. "He's the team captain. You'll meet him soon." She replied, going back to whatever manager stuff she had to do on her phone.

"Okay! Hey?" I interrupted her concentration again. "Hm?" "How many other people are there?" I asked. "Eight, maybe twelve not including me. Why do you wanna know?" Kiyoko countered with a stupid smirk on her face.

"It was a genuine question!" I half-yelled, my face as red as a fresh strawberry. "I-I'm going to go to the volleyball gym..." I stuttered. "Sure. I'll be there in a second, I just need to do something." She replied. "Okay! See you there!"

I walked to the volleyball gym in my white top and black shorts, volleyball shoes skidding across the floor. On my way, I saw two boys outside yelling at each other. Something about our vice principal and a toupee?

I decided to talk to them. "Uh, hey! What are you two doing in front of the gym?" I asked, stuttering a bit. "What's it to you!" The black-haired one spat without turning around.

"Heh, well..." I started. "Leave them alone Bakayama!" The short one shouted. "Why! They're not important or anythi-" His voice trailed off as he turned, staring at me.

"Oi! Eyes to yourself!" I warned him. "Hmph." He grumbled, muttering and blushing not much later. "Well that was interesting." I thought, internally snickering.

"Anyway, as I asked before, why are you two outside the gym and not in it?" I asked again. "Well..." Tall guy started. "We got kicked out of the club." Tangerine head finished.

"Oh? And do I get to know why?~" I teased, getting used to their chaotic nature. "N-" "We knocked off the vice principal's toupee."

"BOKE HINATA BOKE!!" Raven hair screamed, seeming suddenly embarrassed I was told this. "Hey, what're your names anyway?" I asked, then thought, "I don't want to keep internally calling you random names."

"I'm Hinata Shōyō!" "Kageyama Tobio." "Oh! I'm Shimizu Y/n! Nice to meet you!" I answered, mentally noting their names.

I checked the time. My eyes widened slightly at how quickly time went by."Well! I'll probably see you sometime, hopefully! Got to go! See ya!" I spoke.

"Hello! Am I late?" I called. "No, you're fine! I'm Sawamura Daichi. Just call me Daichi though!" He replied, then called, "Hey everyone! Meet Y/n, they're a part of the team now."

Everyone's eyes bored into me. "Ohaiyo..." I answered shyly. "Nice to meet you all. I hope I can get to know all of you better." I finished, getting less nervous. (Ohaiyo is good morning in Japanese)

Author's P.O.V // 3rd P.O.V

Y/n was talking with Daichi about what they would be. Y/n had told him about their position as libero in middle school. "I assume libero is taken though?" Y/n asked. 

"Yes, well, our libero isn't here at the moment." He sweat dropped. "Oh, can I be the replacement? Until he comes back of course!" Y/n began. "Sure! But I would like to see your skill first." Daichi suggested.

"Hey! Can someone serve a ball for me?" Y/n called. A boy with light silver hair came up to you and introduced himself. They get into position and wait for his serve. The third year Sugawara, or Suga as he asked Y/n to call him, swung his hand, hitting the volleyball.