Chapter 2

Y/n's P.O.V

Over the course of a few months, I grew close to some of my teammates. Specifically Tsukki, Yams, Tobio, Shōyō, Kōshi, Daichi and Yū.

(a.k.a Tsukishima Kei, Yamaguchi Tadashi, Kageyama Tobio, Hinata Shōyō, Sugawara Kōshi, Sawamura Daichi, and Nishinoya Yū.

º•º•º•º•º•º•º•º•º•º•º

That night Kiyoko and I had a movie night just like the one a few months ago.

She and I woke up at five in the morning on the couch together. "Oh shoot! Wake up Y/n! We're gonna be late!" Kiyoko started yelling. "Ok! I'm up!" I called in a slurred, happy tone.

"Geez, whenever I get less sleep I feel more awake. I wonder why that is." I murmured to myself. "Oh right! The training camp in Nekoma!"

We ran to the bus and sat for about two hours. I was sitting next to Kōshi. Turns out I fell asleep. I woke up and apologized to Kōshi. I then ran to the gym immediately, excited to see how big it was. The team following behind me.

º•º•º•º•º•º•º•º•º•º•º

When the boys got there I saw Shōyō talking to a guy with pudding hair. Then I realized they were wearing different colours on their uniforms. After I looked around a bit more I saw someone who looked like-

"Tetsurō?" I somewhat mumbled. "Hm?" The guy turned to look at me. "Y/n? Is that you?" The boy asked. "How do you know my name?" I questioned.

"Oh my god! It is you! It's me Tetsurō! And Kenma is over there! See?" Tetsurō answered excitedly. He pointed to the yellow and black haired boy from before. "T-Tetsurō?" I stuttered, tears streaming down my cheeks. "Hey! Wait! Don't cry!" He started, pulling me into a hug.

By then everyone was staring at us. I can imagine two different teams hugging each other seeming weird. What an odd sight for someone who doesn't know the whole story.

The pudding head walked over. "Y/n? It's Kenma. I dyed my hair, see?" He smiled. I ran and hugged him. He hugged back.

Kiyoko walked over to chat with Tetsurō while Kenma and I were hugging. She acted like it hadn't been forever since we had seen them! Was it her being manager that allowed her to see them last year?! Why didn't she tell me?!

Then Shōyō had to ruin the moment. "Hey Kenma! What'r-" This small sentence made him let go of me.

"Dang it Shōyō! Kenma was finally hugging me after years and you go and ruin the moment!" I yelled and started chasing him. "Wait! No! I'm sorry! Aaaaaahhhhhhhh!" He screamed as he ran.

After a couple minutes, we all gathered for practice games. The only other practice game Karasuno ever played was when I was sick so this was my first practice game with a real team. That team happened to be Nekoma.

"I hope you've gotten better Chibi-Chan because I want an interesting game. Not one that will end in seconds." Tetsurō teased. "We'll see who's lying on the floor in defeat later. All I know is it won't be Karasuno." I said taunting him. (Lies Y/n, lies)

Since I could jump high I was a wing spiker, or libero when Yū wasn't here. This was going to be interesting.

º•º•º•º•º•º•º•º•º•º•º

Halfway through the game, I was at the left blocking position. Tetsurō was in front of me. I smirked. 'Now to show you what I can do.' I thought.

(So, here's the order...

You Tobio Shōyō

Noya Asahi Daichi

There! Now keep reading!)