𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙲𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝙱𝚎𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚍

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Sawyer Residence

Carolynn knew that today would not be a good day, it's the anniversary of Peyton and Jay's mother's death. Normally Peyton, will drive around running through red lights. While Jay, just gets really quiet and depressed.

Carolynn knew that she had to be there for the twins today, so she woke up early and decided to make them breakfast.

Carolynn was downstairs flipping pancakes when Peyton came down the stairs.

"Good morning." Carolynn smiled

"Morning." Peyton said quietly

Carolynn sighed before flipping the last pancake onto the stack of warm ones and walked around giving Peyton a hug.

"Another year closer." Carolynn said rubbing her back

"Yeah, I just miss her so much." Peyton sniffled, as Carolynn wiped under her eyes

"I know she misses you too, but she's looking out for you. I know she is." Carolynn said before moving back over to the stove and cracking some eggs onto the griddle. "Now eat up."

Peyton smiled weakly, happy that she had her best friend to make today a little easier.

"I'm going to go wake up Jay, I know I can't stop you. But please be careful driving today, if Jay lost you or if any of us lost you we'd be devastated." Carolynn said and Peyton nodded

Carolynn walked down the hallway to Jay's room, before quietly opening the door careful not to wake him. A small smile made way onto her face when she saw his blissed out expression as he laid on his stomach with his head facing towards the door, his lips barely parted letting breaths of air puff through them.