Part 20

"I see matching rings," Neville laughs as Ginny and I seat the next morning. I watch Ginny grin and take a drink. 
"When you guys want the wedding?" I freeze up. I don't want to get her hopes up of a wedding I am almost 100 percent sure that I am picking Draco... I look down at Ginny who is smiling like there was no tomorrow looking at me.
"Is that okay?" I freeze and look around the table some people were looking at me worried a.k.a Hermione, but everyone else was grinning and nodding their head. I place a small smile on my face. "Sure my love anything for you," Ginny jumps up gasping. "Seriously?? I thought it would be too soon but if you agree I mean.!!" She jumps at me hugging me. I immediately look over at Draco. He looks annoyed but confused. 
'I don't know,' I mouth at him confused.
 "Well, we better get planning then." She jumps and looks over at Hermione. "Maid of honor??" Hermione looks at me concerned. I shrug my shoulders still confused about what I just agreed to. "Of course Ginny." Ginny hugs her. "We got two months to plan the wedding!!" My face falls. 'What?' I start feeling panic. I didn't- No I couldn't have. I gulp and look at Ron who looks uneasy. I did. Oh no

Draco POV

It took everything in me to not go over to Harry when he looked at me. He looks panicked, Most of them look ecstatic but Hermione, Ron, and Harry. I try to get his attention but I couldn't. He was avoiding me. 
I tap my finger against my leg looking over at him. What I didn't expect was Hermione looking at me sadly. 'What?' I mouth at her confused. I don't need her petty. Why is she petting me? There wasn't anything that she knew? 
She gives me another sad look and turns away, What the hell was that about. I stand up letting the towel that was on my lap fall and I walk over to Harry's table. She can't just give me that look and expect me to not come over here. 
No one noticed when I got over there. I was about to speak when I heard it. "The wedding will be on Christmas day nighttime." My mouth falls open and I realize that he finally choose her. He finally chooses her and there was nothing I could do. We were fine this morning what could I have done?
"Well, Congratulations Potter. I hope you have an amazing life." Potters head snaps toward me and looks scared. "Wait-" I put my hand up I couldn't handle him talking to me right now. I might cry and I refused to cry in front of these people. Ginny looks up at me and I couldn't tell if it was smug or not. 
"We are getting married Christmas Draco isn't that great!?" 
I gulp and look at Harry. 
"Yeah, that's fantastic, congrats future Mrs. Harry Potter." I turn on my heel and swiftly walk away. The first tear fell before I was out of the great hall. I can't believe he chooses. I wipe my face hard, my bracelet touches my nose softly and a pain flickers in my stomach. I take off the bracelet and drop it on the ground. I couldn't... I run to my dorm and pack my stuff. I am going home. I can't stay here with Harry, not by my side. Watching him. Watching him.. marry her and be happy. I was so close to my own happiness and then it was taken just like that. 
I turn and throw a vase. I was losing it. I kick my dresser. 
I don't need anything here. I grab my wand and leave. My apartment has everything I need. 

HARRY'S POV

As soon as Ginny said goodbye to me I ran up to Dracos room. I start banging on the door when I realized it was locked. 
"Draco!?" I yell
I run to my room trying to get in through that door It didn't work. I pull out my wand and cast an opening spell. 
Luckily for me, it worked. 
"Draco?" I call out entering the room. The first thing I see is broken glass everywhere. I cautiously step into the room and call out for him. 
He didn't answer. Again. 
Fucking hell. 
"I fucked up," 
"That you did Potter that you did." I swirl around to see Pansy leaning against the wall staring around the room and at me. 
"I- Um can explain?" She rolls her eyes and takes a step toward me. 
"Save it I know all about you and Draco. He couldn't hide it as well as you could." I freeze for half a second before relaxing. It didn't matter if she knew because Draco trusted her, and by default I did. 
"Do you know where he is?" I ask as I watch her lean down and pick up a photograph. She examines it for a while and then looks over at me. 
"Yes I do, and before you ask I can't tell you where he is because he made me swear I wouldn't, and my loyalty lays with him sorry." She didn't sound sorry, but I couldn't blame her. I had messed up and I didn't think I will be able to change it this time. 
I start to clean up the room with Pansy. Not wanting her to have to deal with what I did alone. 

"Do you know what I could do to.." I pause trying to figure out exactly what I was asking. He wasn't going to come back, I couldn't really go to him. 
"What I could do to fix this?" Pansy shakes her head at me. "No Harry, You hurt him. I've never seen the dude cry, not even.." She paused and gulped. "Not even when he got the mark." I bite my lip. I hurt him bad. 
"Could I maybe write a letter and you give it to him?" I asked hopefully. 
"I will bring it to him but I can't promise he will read it, or want it." 
I nod my head. 
That's all I want. 
He will forgive me.
He has to. 
Right?