Epilogue

Draco and I didn't waste any time getting married. We had a small wedding at the burrow that summer.
Hermione and Draco planned it all. It was beautiful and small. It was a mix of greens and reds.
We invited all our friends and family. Draco tried inviting his family but a lot of them were dead. He sent one to his mom, but his mom didn't show up. Every time I think about it, it breaks my heart one.

Draco stood in front of me tapping his hands on the table. It was the day before the wedding and Draco was waiting for his mother to respond to his invite. He was a nervous wreck, he really missed her.
"Do you think she'll come?" He questions me. I side glare Ron and Hermione all of us thinking at the same time.
"What am I talking about? Of course she is coming. I'm her son, she can't miss her only sons wedding that's crazy,"
We hear the owl tap on the window and before I could even look up Draco was already running toward the window letting him in.
He looks through the envelopes, reading them until he spots the only thing he was looking for. He drops everything else and looks up at me grinning. "She wrote back!"
I grin back at him, but I felt something horrible in the pit in my stomach. Something wasn't going to go right.
He was still staring at me. "Open it Dray," He looks down slowly and begins to open it.
I watched his grinning face, as he fell heartbroken.
"Oh babe," I stare at him. "What did she say?"
He looks up at me open mouthed with tears threatening to spill down his pale face.
"She didn't say anything, she just returned it." A single tear spilled before they all made their way down. I walk toward him pulling him into a hug. "I'm sorry Draco," That's all I could say.
I didn't want to say anything negative about his mom, so I wasn't going to say anything at all.
He sniffed. "She promised when I was younger she would come to the wedding. She promised and know she isn't here,"

We wouldn't know then. We would find out until 15 years later that Narcissa Malfoy took her own life only days after the war.

After the wedding Draco and I look off on our three year world trip. We started out by visiting all the states in the United states, before moving on. We had a great time seeing everything.
We had mountains of pictures and souvenirs.

We came back and visited before we went on our next trip. Ron and Hermione came with us on the last half of the trip where Ron proposed to Hermione. It was really sweet.
We flew her parents down to see it and everything.
They had their wedding a week after we all returned to the burrow. There was red and Gold. Really Elegant. Ron was scared he was going to mess up everything and Hermione and Draco(Who helped her plan the wedding) Would get extremely mad at him.
Luckily for us he didn't. Because I don't think we would hear the end of it if he did, and since it was my job as the best man to make sure he didn't mess up I would get blamed too.
They made that clear enough.

Daco and I had decided about ¾ of the trip down that we would move into the Malfoy Manor and keep my parents house, and Sirius's house for getaway homes.
Moving in was a lot easier than expected.
The house elfs heard that we were moving in and made sure everything was cleaned and perfect when we moved in.
We tried to tell them that it was okay but they refused.

Draco and I stood outside the Malfoy Manor holding hands. We just got back from our three year trip and are now moving into our house.
"You ready Malfoy?" He questions me.
"As I'll ever be Malfoy," We laugh and make our way inside. We got to work immediately decorating the house the way we wanted to, and for Christmas because it was around the corner.
"I can't believe we made it so far,"
I grin at him.
Neither can I, who could have imaged that we would be together,"
He grins and turns toward me.
"Just depends on who you ask, if you would have as Ron the answer would be hell no, but if you would have asked me I would have said, 'I knew we would have been together since the moment you rejected my hand shake,'" I raise my eyes at him.
"Oh yeah you believe that?"
"I always get what I want, Malfoy," He pulls me into a kiss.
"Always," He mumbles against my lips. I smirk at him.
"For once i'm glad you did,"

That brings us up to where we were right now. Draco and I were sitting on the couch waiting for a knock on the door.
"When do you think they will get here?" Draco questions anxiously standing up and walking back and forth.

I laugh at his nervousness and walk toward him. "I'm sure they will be here soon enough. I pull him into a kiss. I sigh into it as he pushes further into the kiss. Before anything could get heated there was a knock on the door. I pull away and grin nervously. "They're here," We slowly walk toward the door. Opening it we were greeted with a smiling blonde. "Mr. Malfoys?" We nod our head and look at him. "I believe I have your new baby," Draco steps forward immediately grabbing him. We were adopting a baby boy.