(4)┃cooking stream

💕 ˚୨୧⋆。🎈˚ ⋆CHAPTER FOUR━━━━━━━━❛ cooking stream ❜

💕 ˚୨୧⋆。🎈˚ ⋆
CHAPTER FOUR
━━━━━━━━
❛ cooking stream ❜

💕 ˚୨୧⋆。🎈˚ ⋆CHAPTER FOUR━━━━━━━━❛ cooking stream ❜

NARRATIVE

CIARA WAS setting up her stream for a cooking stream. she was having her two friends on it because all three of them were chaotic as hell so why not.

she got her computer with twitch loading onto the screen with the camera right by it so they could see her and crap like that.

she got the ingredients out and the cake and muffin batters into their own little direction. she got her starting soon screen up, which is just a little background of her dog from her hometown and in the corner was a little starting soon add-on with in parentheses was, have a cute dog while your at it.

she saw the viewers flood in and she texted londyn and cooper to get their tiny asses down to the kitchen cause their starting.

they all got down their aprons on ands their phones in their pockets of their apron.

ciara started her stream with her starting music and her starting soon screen. all the people started flooding in by the second.

she faded the music after a while, and showed herself and her friends.

"hello chat! im here with londyn and cooper today! we are going to be baking a good cake with some cake pops" ciara said as she did the little intro.

"we have bought many tubs of frosting for this god damn thing, and i swear my bank account is going to go up blank." cooper said as we dragged the frosting in frame

"today shall be a fun day if it isnt your god damn missing out." londyn said as she got the cake batters out from the counters.

ciara just let them, this was her house where she grew up in, i mean her parents weren't around or nor were her sister and brothers but this was particularly hers.

"ok chat we need to bake the cakes first for the cake then of course turn one of the cakes to cake pops." ciara said, before she smiled at the viewer count and then didnt look at it again.

"so chat we're gonna take turns making all the stuff, like example of what were doing, first cooper is going to do get the dry ingredients going while londyn greases the pans first and I start to color cord the frosting."

while they were doing there own little things, ciara got a text. of course londyn was just mixing the last color for her since she stopped.

ciara got out her phone and looked at it, she saw a discord text again from the quackityhd.

she was a little fan-girling because she was live again when this happened and she was with her friends for this one.

she saw the text and it literally just said,

' love your cooking skills, even though you haven't done anything. also i'll send you a link to the groupchat about the date we are doing the little special thing. so ill see you soon i guess, have a merry christmas and a happy new year!! '

of course she smiled a bit and then she put her phone away again, of course she went right back to the thought that she always had, being a content creator.

━━

INSTAGRAM

londyn_foreman

liked by ciara

liked by ciara.grace and 34,720 others

londyn_foreman- waiting for cakes to be done
pic credits to my bae @/ciara.grace

comments:

ciara.grace- aye finally i get pic credits
londyn_foreman- and there you go abusing it ready 🤦‍♀️

cooper.ryan- and i don't credits for the lighting okay i see how it is being homophobic i see reporting you now 🤚
londyn_foreman- OKAY don't need to do that lighting credits to @/cooper.ryan
↳↳ cooper.ryan- thank you 🥰

━ HIII, I HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE, EVEN THOUGH ITS SHORT I WANTED TO GET A CHAPTER OUT AT LEAST FOR CHRISTMAS OK ILY ALL

MERRY CHRISTMAS BYE! 💚❤️

love kassie 💗