(8)┃the video

💕 ˚୨୧⋆。🎈˚ ⋆CHAPTER EIGHT━━━━━━━━❛ the video ❜

💕 ˚୨୧⋆。🎈˚ ⋆
CHAPTER EIGHT
━━━━━━━━
❛ the video ❜

💕 ˚୨୧⋆。🎈˚ ⋆CHAPTER EIGHT━━━━━━━━❛ the video ❜

NARRATIVE

TOMMY GOT up in the morning pumped up and ready to go. he woke up in his room, went on his phone for a little bit before heading downstairs.

he saw his mom and dad watching the telly while having some coffee.

and he right to the kitchen, to get some breakfast and some new water since his old water was disgusting.

he got want he wanted and they went to go sit down by his parents.

they were watching some of his videos to the telly and he tended to watch but sometimes he got caught on his phone.

he realized that the video of the milkshakes go up today. i mean it was been a week since they all did it.

it was getting released at 2 pm est so he had to wait until 7 pm bst.

he had to wait that long for it, i mean we could take a huge nap then wake up beforehand but then he knew he wouldnt sleep that night so he wouldn't.

he could edit in his room while watching one of his shows that he was watching. which was the umbrella academy but he knew we would get caught into that and not watch anything after that.

so he just edited and edited.

he went out with freddie and eryn for lunch, hung out with them for a bit and then went back home.

he watched a couple of his friends youtube videos that were published a while ago.

and then dinner rolled around for tommy. so he went down to the table and ate with his family. occasionally giving some food to walter and betty who were under the table.