Songs.

I've seen others do this. And I do kinda do this as well, so I may as well share them with you:

These are songs that I've attached to various worlds and events from those worlds. I'll tell you what they are:

This song represents the friendship between Nightmare and Searge in Generation 1, and the fallout that occurred when Nightmare embraced his darkness and chose evil over friendship.

This song is the life story of Nightmare and his constant battling against his dark magic nature that threatens to surface often, and which ends in his death among others.

This song is concerning the life and times of the entire superhero team before the Abyssal Invasion and the Dissent.

This song represents the Abyssal Invasion: the darkest moment in superhero history. A week-long bitter struggle to stop the impossible, against equally impossible odds.

This song represents the event I call the Dissent. Takes place two months after the Abyssal Invasion; after the world has united. Searge and Sage, two brothers and leaders of superhero kind, fight bitterly and separate; fracturing the superhero world and the unity they'd achieved.

This song represents the event where the Universe Devourer descended and proceeded to destroy the world, while a team of five superheroes named the Ecstatic Dynamics attempted to stop it.

This song deals with Carter's pain and constant manuevering through life without being able to truly settle in one place relationally. Every team he's a part of seems to get torn apart.

This song is about Curtis' specific struggles to keep friendships or build new ones after the few friends he had died in violent ways around him, and being a multiversal traveler, any new ones he got were only temporary.

This song represents when the Ecstatic Dynamics and Curtis and Josh were taken to the Prophetic Dimension for their own protection, and forced to acclimate to the way the creatures lived their lives there.