Chapter 8

After shopping with Asmodeus, everyone decided to grab a bite to eat at Hell's Kitchen.  "Hello Lord Diavolo, I didn't see you arrive."  Said Asmodeus.  "Coming to shop too?"  He looks over at Brianna and smiled.  "Actually no, I was bored at home and wanted a snack.  I may have a butler, but sometimes it's nice to get a quick bite to eat somewhere else.  Don't tell Barbatos, I said that please."  Brianna laughed and Diavolo smiled.  "Alright I'm headed to Hell's Kitchen, to get some burgers anyone want to join, my treat?"  Everyone all agreed and everyone started walking towards the establishment.  "Brianna, may I talk to you, please?"  Brianna stopped, and turned to Diavolo.  "Yes, how may I help you?"  Diavolo looked remorseful and sad.  "Please except my apologies for earlier today, I am so sorry for saying that comment about us having sex.  We clearly haven't, not that I'm rushing to do so.  Only if you wanted to.  Wait, that's not what I meant."  Brianna started laughing at him stumbling over his words.  "Oh my gosh, that's so cute.  I'm going to stop you, Lord Diavolo.  Apology accepted.  Let's forget about all that, okay."  Diavolo looked into her eyes.  "Absolutely."  And they walked to Hell's Kitchen together.

   And once they arrived there, it was chaos.  The brothers got into an argument about who ordered what, Beelzebub was eating a little bit of everything.  Diavolo turned to Brianna.  "Would you like to go to Ristorante Six, it's a quieter establishment, with me?"  Brianna looked at Diavolo.  "Yes, this is crazy even for someone from the human world and been to a Waffle House, but this is a hot mess."  And they turned around and walked to Ristorante Six.  Diavolo and Brianna walked slowly to their destination.  "It's a wonderful night?  What do you think?"  Diavolo tried to get Brianna talking.  "I am shocked on how many stars their are.  I guess being up in the human world, it has to be pretty dark in order to see them.  Are these stars the same as the ones in the human world?"  Brianna asked, looking at Diavolo who was looking up at the stars too.  "Uh, maybe I haven't looked up at the stars in the human world often. But I do know that our stars and your stars have the same meaning, but called something else, and our galaxy runs completely different."  Brianna wondered.  "How so?  I look up and see slightly similar constellations, and it looks like a painting too, so what's the differences?"  Diavolo looked at her.  "Here I'll show you."  And he stood behind Brianna, with on hand on her waist, and the other moving her arm towards the sky.  "Now the human world the earth rotate in this direction so placing your axis towards the North Star from this angle, in this realm our axis is over in that direction moving our North Star there."  And Diavolo was close to Brianna's face.  As they looked into each other's eyes, a spark of something twinkled in their eyes.  "Your eyes, are beautiful." Brianna whispered. "So are yours." Diavolo whispered back. They move in closer to each other, their lips almost touched, until they were interrupted by some people running around.  "How about we head to the Ristorante Six."  Brianna nodded, and they both fanned themselves off.  "After you?"  He opened the door as the walked in.

   Sitting at a table just themselves, they talked about everything.  "Brianna, what do you do for a living?"  Diavolo asked as the waiter pours him a Demonus.  "I'm a school teacher.  Well, I was a school teacher, now I work as a substitute teacher.  My school closed, and a lot of teachers had to find work elsewhere."  The waiter wanted to ask Brianna if she wanted some Demonus, but Brianna got water instead.  "Water?  Please it's my treat."  Brianna smiled.  "Thank you, but I can't drink any alcohol."  Diavolo looked at her.  "Why not?"  She smiled and said.  "I am pregnant, but, I'm a little down about it.  Before I arrived in Devildom, my husband cheated on me.  Then he said this wasn't a one time, it's been a three year affair and we've only been married for three years."  Brianna sat their starting to tear up.  Diavolo moved closer to Brianna.  "Hey, okay come here, lay your head on me.  That sucks, I had no idea.  Why would anybody cheat on such a beautiful woman.  He's a jerk!"  Diavolo said as he rubbed her back.  "I'm fine, I just needed to get that off my chest and I thought I was a catch, I mean I like things men like, like sports, I can cook, I keep a tidy house.  And when it comes to sex, I, let's just say, I make sure you are very satisfied, but sometimes that doesn't matter, he said I didn't come to his games, and I was too 'into school', so he cheated on me with some trainer."  Brianna buried her head into Diavolo's chest.  He wrapped his arms around her, to comfort her.  She took a deep breathe in. "Mmm! You smell wonderful.  What is that?  It's like I smelled it before."  He smiled.  "Thank you.  I got this as a gift."