Chapter 14

Days turned into weeks and weeks turned into nearly two months had gone by, and Brianna started to show just a little bit. With trips back and forth to and from the human world and Devildom, they gathered as much as they could to set up the babies rooms. Since Diavolo got rid of all their old stuff, they purchased all new everything. They started attending parenting classes, and gathering information from the most important to the somewhat important and on to the totally pointless baby things. "Okay, so we will need tons of clothes. So about 6 of everything!" Brianna's eyes widened. "Why 6?" She asked. "Well because it's twins, each will get three each. One they wear, a back up in case it get stained and a back up to the back up we use when we visit your mother." Brianna started agreeing. "You have a point. So with these onesies, we need like all of these. Because they will be in these the most." Diavolo laughed and grabbed all the onesies off the rack. "Then we can donate them to a parenting shelter when they grown out of them, here in the human world." Diavolo agreed. "Now on to diapers." They both looked at each other. "We need another cart." Brianna laughed which made the babies kicks. "Oooo!" Diavolo got concerned. "What's wrong? Is it time?" Brianna shook her head. "No, they are kicking like crazy, feels like they are trying to swim, come feel." He walked over to her, kneeled down, and placed both hands on the babies, and they gave him a giant kick. "Oh wow, that was a strong kick. Fascinating, I love you girls!" Brianna reached down and rubbed his head, combing through his beautiful red hair. She knew in her heart she loved him but they made a promise not to say it.  "Diavolo."  He looked up at her, and she placed the back of her hand on his cheek.  "I know, sweetheart."  They finished up in the store, with a few carts full of items for the baby that they were only a quarter of the way there.  "Okay, we have cribs being delivered to your apartment.  Along with mattresses, sheets, high chairs, stroller, and a rocker for you.  In the car we have diapers, wipes, tons of clothes, laundry soap, baby hampers, and socks.  Anything else we missing?"  He looked at Brianna.  "Car seats."  "Okay, we can come back and get them.  What's this pillow in this bag you have?"  Brianna looked confused.  "Oh my Boppy?  It's a pregnancy pillow, it snakes around the body, and can add cushion to the body, I can sleep with this at night."  He frowned.  "That's what I'm for."  She smiled at him.  "Aww, your so cute.  I know, but it cools too.  And I hear that it is so comfortable.  Plus if I plan to breast feed them, I can use this to place under them and relax more.  This pillow will not be a complete replacement of you, just to help me sleep better. Which also brings up something else.  We will have to get a breast pump."  He raised an eyebrow too.  "Yeah, and some of the husbands also said that the wives completely stopped laying on them.  Is this pillow going to be my competition?  It better not be.  And breast pump?  Oh yeah, I remember from class for breastmilk, that will be new."  Brianna laughed as they headed back to the apartment.  "Hey babe, your driving has gotten better, I'm so proud of you."  He smiled.  "Thanks, I never thought about doing this before but now, I love it.  Just need to trade your car in for a truck, something like that big truck there."  And pointed to a Ford F-150 sitting at a dealership.   Brianna slightly disagreed.  "I think if we do a Ford how about an Expedition or Excursion those would be better, but we can look. Do demons have credit?"  He was confused.  "I have a universal credit card, I've never had a problem before."  Brianna started laughing.  "Okay, if you like, we can test drive some to see if you like them.  But I can see you driving one, a big white truck."  Brianna started laughing again.  "White?  No, Red definitely!"

They got back to the apartment, when Brianna got a phone call.

"Hello"
"Hey Brianna, it's your mother. I haven't talked to you in so long, since the exchange program. Are you in town?"
"Yes, want to go out and eat?"
"Sure, are you free now, I'm heading to this diner down here. Come meet me there."
"Alright, we will be there."
"We? Who you and the babies? Your so funny."
"Actually mom, I would like to introduce you to someone. Can we have lunch at the apartment instead, we can cook something. I was thinking of making something light like salads or sandwiches."
"Okay, I have someone I want you to meet too."
"Okay, see you in a few minutes. We need to get to the store anyways. See you in an hour then."
"Okay, Brianna, bye"
"Bye mom."