- 3 -

November 2020

This is it, D-day ENHYPEN will debut. They quickly took a top place in my stan list and in Juyeon's as well, my bias is Jungwon and hers is Heeseung.
"I can't believe it!"
"AH! IT'S OUT! IT'S OUT!"
"What are you waiting?! Play it!"
We then watched the MV and listened to the album.
"Woah! Enha never disappoints"
"Yes, exactly!"

❄︎

31st December 2020

Juyeon and I were at this event that her parents prepared and it was finally midnight, this means new year.
We were all screaming when both our phones got a notification.
"Huh?! Hybe Japan?!"
"NO WAY! JUYEON, NO WAY!"
"AH! TAKI WILL DEBUT!"
"WITH NICHOLAS! AND K!"
"WITH EUIJOO AND KYUNGMIN TOO!"
"AH IM SO HAPPY"
"SO AM I, JINHEE!"

❄︎

February 2021

Not long ago, Belift Lab announced that enhypen will be having their first in-person fanmeeting. Juyeon didn't think twice of getting the tickets, so we stayed up all night just to get a place and luckily we did get one each, on the second day. Sadly, right after the first day of the fanmeeting, the company announced that the second day would only be streamed online as they received many complains against the restrictions they took for covid.

Turns out, antis were the ones to send all those complaints...
"I swear I could punch one of those antis! I don't even care if we don't get to see it! I'm just mad that the boys worked so hard and some stupid anti decided to just do this!"
"Yes, it's so annoying! But at least we can still watch it online, it's written here, and there's also that surprise fan project"
And like that, we lost the first chance for us to meet them in person.

❄︎

April 2021

After 5 months since their debut, ENHYPEN was going to have their first ever comeback. Obviously Juyeon and I got ready to watch the MV together. Once we got the notification we screamed and played it on the TV. Not even a minute into the MV I notice 2 familiar faces...
"YAH! K AND EUIJOO!? NO WAY"
"What?! Where!"
"THEY ARE WEREWOLVES!?"
"Oh my Euijoo?!" she said almost crying.

Then, as the MV went on we screamed here and there and cried when we saw K or Euijoo.
"Damn! This is definitely Sunoo's era!"
"Can't agree more! By the way"
"Yeah?"
"Did you get that place where you applied for?"
"I got a call back from the Seonhak International Ice Rink"
"Woah! That's nice! What did you apply for?"

"I'll be teaching kids how to skate"
"Well, have fun, but don't forget to spare time for your bestie" she said pouting.
"Don't worry, my Juyeonie! Your best friend here will work only on Wednesdays, after school for 3 hours when we start it. But for now I'll do 2 hours each day, starting tomorrow"
"Oh I see. Don't mind me going there with you"
"Sure"