- 26 -

Soon the morning came and I got ready, wearing the outfit Juyeon helped me choose yesterday.
I wore a black skirt with a white top and since it was a bit cold I put a light blue oversized cardigan on top of it and then the iconic Prada combat boots that Juyeon gave me for my birthday.
"Hm hello? Who is this?" I said picking up a call.
"Jin, it's me Sunghoon"

"Oh sorry, I picked up without seeing the caller ID"
"Oh, I see. We're in your neighborhood already"
"Oh ok then, I'll get down now"
"Aight, see you"
"See you in a bit. Mom! I'm leaving!"
"Hm! Have fun! And send some pictures!"
"Sure! Bye bye" and with that I went in front of our building's gate and waited for them to arrive.

Few minutes later, a car stopped right in front of me and the window of the passenger seat revealed the boy who I've been waiting for.
"Morning, Jinjin. Get in"
"Morning, Hoon. Good morning, mr and mrs Park and Yeji" I said bowing my head slightly.
"Oh good morning, dear"
"It's a pleasure to meet you" his mom and dad greeted me.

I sat behind the passenger seat and Yeji scooting over next to her mom.
"Unnie doesn't know where we're going, right?" Yeji asked.
"Nope, your weird brother won't tell me"
"Weird who?! Excuse you, you are the one who likes mint chocolate here"
"Ugh again that story? Sunoo just gave me a bite of his ice cream! I'm a neutral mint choco supporter"

❄︎

After a 20 minutes drive, we decided to stop for breakfast. Sunghoon and I were the ones to get off the car to buy for everyone and we were now going back.
"So, where are we going?"
"It's called surprise for a reason, Jin"
"You're no fun, Jack Frost"
"Aish- If you don't stop calling me that, I'll call you Elsa"
"Try it and I'll tease you to the boys with this pic"

 "So, where are we going?" "It's called surprise for a reason, Jin" "You're no fun, Jack Frost" "Aish- If you don't stop calling me that, I'll call you Elsa" "Try it and I'll tease you to the boys with this pic"

I showed him a pic I secretly took as he faked stretching, just to hold my hand which was laying on his header during a curve.
"Faking to stretch your arms to hold my hand? So smooth, Jack Frost, so smooth"
"Yah don't you dare send that to the boys!"
"It's not like they don't know how whipped you can be?"

"Aish let's just go back... Oh- Mom?"
"Let's exchange seats, dear. You and Jinhee can sit in the back with Yeji"
"Sure, mom" he went in the seat between me and Yeji.
"There's a bit of traffic so we'll be there in about an hour"
"That long?" Yeji said.
"Yeah we'll arrive for around 10am" his dad explained.

❄︎

During that hour the two siblings ended up falling asleep, Yeji resting her head on her brother's shoulder and him laying his head on mine, as I just looked at the view outside or scrolled through my phone.
"Guys? Wake up, we're almost there" their mom said.
"Wait Aunty, I'll wake them up. Yeji-yah? Wake up" I said tapping her leg as she got up from her brother's shoulder and stretched a bit.
"Sunghoon? Wake up, you too"
"Oh I'm sorry, Jin" he said realizing he's been leaning on my shoulder.

"It's fine" I then looked outside realizing where we were going "No way... No way! This place..."
"Don't tell me you've been here already?"
"No no no! I've been wanting to visit this place!"
"Really?"
"Yup"
After paying for the entrance, his parents decided to stroll around on their own leaving Sunghoon and I to do the same.