fluff ~ { mouth additon }

Today me, joey, and book are all going to mouths house for the weekend. we decided to stay there for a while since mouths mom is going out of town for a few days with his siblings. As i carried my bags to the front of my bedroom door my mum stops me and yanks my bag out of my hands. "and where do you think your going?"my mum snaps. "mum i already told you i'm going mouths house for the weekend since his mu.." i get cut off by familiar voices outside the door, it was joey and book. I quickly snatch the bag out of my mums hands and run straight out, "HURRY HURRY" I scream running out of breathe. joey and book look at each other then start running with me, i pick up my bike and jump on as fast as I can as we go down the hill. we finally took a right and arrived at mouths house, I jump off panting and throw my bag to the front door. "what took you guys so long i was waiting." mouth said looking at us disappointed. "oh hush you big baby i had to make a escape from mama bird before she killed me." I drop my bag on his bed and laid down, "yeah man sorry my mum made me do the dishes before I left" joey said grabbing a soda from the fridge. book sat down and looked out the window, watching as cars drove by. "so where am I sleeping?" joey said sitting down next to mouth while watching the TV. "I wanna go home" book looked at us with tears in his eyes. mouth rolled his eyes and got up picking books stuff up, "then go home" mouth threw books stuff out the door making it land right on his mini cart. book got up and shook his head then left. "what a baby" mouth said while sitting down and grabbing his remote control. I look outside feeling bad for book, he always had some kind of separation anxiety from his parents. I grabbed a magazine from mouths side table and started reading. "DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE" mouth yelled at the top of his lunges. "I SHOT YOU BAHAHAH" joey said laughing in mouths face, mouth threw his head back acting like he was dying but ended up falling onto my lap. he look at me and smiled "your upside down y/n" he said smirking. "and your upside down to mouth" I said smiling back while putting my hand on his cheek. we both stare into each other's eyes for a while until joey broke it up. "u guys are gross" joey said throwing a pillow at us, "not as gross at you" I say as I grab a teddy and throw it at him. I push mouths head off my lap and get up to grab a drink.