part 2 } fluff { mouth addition}

it became midnight as joey was knocked out on the sofa next to mouths bed. I brushed my hair and changed into some shorts and a { ur choice }. I went to sleep on the sofa opposite side of mouths room and sat down. mouth walked up to me and smiled nervously. I never seen him smile nervously like that before- he's normally chill and cool around me. he sat beside me and look at the floor. "thanks for coming to stay with me" he said looking back up at me. "it's ok wierdo we were planning this since last summer" I say pushing his shoulder a bit. he smiled and looked away for a sec. I could tell he was nervous about something, so I put my hand on his cheek and gently turned his face to me. "u ok?.." i ask him looking into his eyes. His face turned red and quickly took my hand off his cheek. "i'm fine" he snapped out and awkwardly started walking to his bed. I rolled my eyes and got up grabbing his hand, "listen mouth are u ok- you've been very spacey and quiet and I wanna know if I" I'm cut off by mouth as he smashes his lips against mine. I was shocked and at the same time excited- he grabbed onto my waist and pulled me closer to him making the kiss deeper. I pull away from the kiss trying to catch my breath, "shit- i'm so sorry y/n i didn't mean to" mouth smacked his hand onto his head and  shut his eyes. I blushed and walked towards him lifting his chin up, "I liked it" i smiled while leaning in for another one.
I could tell he was excited because he quickly rushed his hand up my shirt and grabbing me by the torso. I giggled a bit as I wrap my legs around him, he then picks me up and we land right into his bed. that's when he's ontop, we both stared into each other's eyes for a while and that's when mouth planted a kiss on my forehead. "so y/n..what u say about being my one and only?" how could I respond no.