fluff { mouth addition} come to bed!

I shuffle around the sheets trying to find a good position since it was hot af. the time was around 2 am and I wasn't able to sleep since mouth is on his gaming set 24/7. he hasn't been paying attention to me since joey got him that stupid new alien game.
I sit up and rest my back on the bed frame looking up at the TV, there he was mouth still sitting on his couch with his headset on. I rolled my eyes and got up to sit on his lap, "do you know what time it is." I say as he looks up at me. "sorry babe i'm sorta on level 30 rn so can't really talk" he says while looking back at his game. I rest my chin on his head while rubbing his chest from behind, feeling how sweaty he was. { he's not wearing a shirt btw} I go to sit on his lap moving all the empty chip packets away.

He spreads his legs wider so there was room for me to sit, while I went to grab my phone. I soon came and sat onto mouths lap, moving around a bit to get comfy. that's when I heard a little groan come from behind me, I look behind and see mouth quickly straighten up. that's when I noticed his arms wrapped around me and he was resting his head on my shoulder. "tired yet?" I say as I kiss his cheek, "sorta." he says smiling and looking back at me. "come on dumbass" I say as I took his head set off revealing his messy hair.

mouths pov:
y/n took my headset off and placed it on my gaming table While taking my hand and dragging me to bed. "i'm not tired" I whined as she starts getting under the blanket. "i don't care" y/n says with a innocent smile on her face. sometimes I hate the chick but at the same time how could I hate her. I got under the sheets and pulled her closer to me signalling for a cuddle. she got the message straight away and jumped right on top of me giggling, "u look like a duck." I say gripping her waist, "yeah yeah whatever" she rests her head on my chest. god I love this girl.

y/n:
I rest my head on mouths chest caressing his cheek. "I love you" he whispers in my ear giving me butterflies. "i love you more" I say as I go in and kiss him long before we both fall asleep.