Chapter 2

"Hello," she answered. "Y/n, it's me Dawn, my car has a flat and I've been drinking can you come get me," she said. "Ok, on my way," Y/n replied.

She hung up and turned her car around as Dawn sent her the address. She drove for a while until she pulled into her location.

She came to a stop and looked around. 'Fangtasia' the sign said. She opened her car and got out as she walked to the front. 

"I.d.?" The lady asked as she held out her hand. Y/n smiled and handed it to her, "you're so pretty," she said. The woman looked at her I.D. and held back a smile. She handed it back as she said, "I like you already." Y/n smiled at her again before walking into the bar.

She looked around and noticed all the people or should she say vampires. She made a beeline for the bar and tried to get the bartender's attention when she bumped into Dawn.

"Y/n there you are hehe where have you been?" Dawn asked grabbing her hand as she began to pull her towards the front. "Dawn, where are we going," she asked but was drowned out by the crowd.

That's when she felt eyes on her. She turned her head to see the most beautiful man with blonde hair sitting in a throne looking right at her. She blushed and turned her head, but noticed that Dawn was taking her straight towards the man.

They came to a stop at a table a few feet away from him and Dawn turned towards her. "If it's alright can we leave in a minute I need to talk to someone," she said smiling at Y/n. She nodded her head and Dawn walked over to the man.

Y/n's gaze shifted down to her outfit and she was thankful she had worn something cute today, her pink dress and wedges.

She looked up when she heard Dawn approach the table again. "Y/n will you come with me," she asked and held out her hand. Y/n nodded and grabbed her hand.

Dawn led them to the handsome stranger and came to a stop right in front of him. The closer they came the more she yearned to see his face. "Y/n this is Eric," Dawn said in her ear. Y/n smiled at him shyly and waved. Eric smirked and looked at Pam who had come to stand at his side.

She leaned down and he whispered something that sounded like "min polare," in her ear that had them both looking at Y/n with a smirk. She stood up and Eric began to speak, "hello lilla du, what's your name." Y/n held out her hand with a smile. "I'm Y/n, it's nice to meet you," she said softly, "what language was that."

Eric grabbed her hand a placed a soft kiss on her hand, "Swedish min kära," he said. Her face burned red as she darted her eyes to the floor. Eric leaned in towards her and smelt the wonderful perfume that was her scent.

He smelled the waters of his home land and the food only his mother knew how to make. He looked at her with hunger but held back as he noticed the kindness in her eyes along with her innocence.

He let go of her hand and she glanced up into his eyes. She sensed the pain hidden deep inside. The hatred he felt for the ones who had caused his pain.

Although her mind was young, Y/n could always feel the emotions of others in ways no one could. Pain was never an emotion she let show. Locked away for only her to see. She knew how to take away someone's sadness, although it always left her tired. She could also control emotions if she tried hard, but again it left her tired.

Eric wanted her. He felt like a predator watching it's prey. "Y/n I would like you to sit with me," he said smiling, but it felt like a demand.

Y/n smiled and nodded as she tried to take a seat. "No, I want you to sit here," Eric smirked again motioning to his lap. It made no sense but all she wanted was to please him.

She sat down and looked at him. He wrapped his arms around her taking in another whiff of her scent. She looked up and at some point Dawn had wandered off.

"Eric," she whispered in his ear, "can I play with your hair, it's so pretty." He smiled at the girl and nodded his head as Pam walked towards them. "Pam please escort everyone out," he said as she began to run her fingers through his hair.

She nodded her head and started to clear everyone out. "Y/n, would you like to stay here for tonight," he said looking into my eyes. She nodded her head and glanced at his lips. "But my friend Dawn needs a ride home," she said sadly. "That is quite alright, I'll see to it she's taken care of," he said smiling. He motioned Pam over and told her to take care of it.

She stared at his lips. She noticed how kissable they looked. How they looked so pink. And how they seemed to be coming closer. Eric leaned in and placed his lips on hers. She was shocked at first but then her senses came back and she started to kiss back.

Y/n didn't know why she felt this way, but all she knew was she didn't want it to stop.

polare- my mate
lilla du- little one
min kära- my dear