Meet the Real Cats!

This is the real Flash Bomb

This is the real Flash Bomb. A cat owned by my grandparents. I named her Flash because of the little flash of white on her chin. She is about two years old and had her second litter of kittens this summer. She sadly lost her first litter to predictors last summer which caused my grandparents to start bringing the kittens in the house as soon as we found their hiding place. To haters of keeping animals out doors these cats are farm cats and hate being inside except for when they have kittens because they know that the kittens are safer inside.... And even then Flash is a bit wary of being indoors. She's a very timid girl but loves pets when she's in the mood for them... you'll know when she's not....

 you'll know when she's not

This is Glacier. Flash's daughter. She and her sisters and brother are about 4 to 5 months old. She is Flash Bomb's kitten (who's name has yet to be mentioned in the story so I won't say it yet) that is curled up on the couch next to Bakugou with another kitten. She got her name because of the unique patterns on her ears. Her brother has similar patterns but not as pronounced. They kind of reminded me of mountains covered in snow or ice and snow with patches of ground.

 They kind of reminded me of mountains covered in snow or ice and snow with patches of ground

The kitten looking at the camera is Hawks. She is one of the two kittens that is curled up together next to Bakugou on the couch (name is not yet in the story so I won't say it yet). Before I got into my hero academia I was temporarily calling her Birdy because the tigered spot on her back has a white stripe that looks like a simple drawn on bird flying. After I started watching My Hero Academia and met Hawks, he quickly became one of my favorite character... like literally the second he was introduced... and I decided that Hawks was the perfect name for this little girl... she's also the spitting image of her Dad, Ghost, a sweet stray that comes and goes as he pleases and got his name for the same reason the horse on the show Heartland got his name, Ghost... although Ghost the cat doesn't have a bad habit of showing up when someone's in danger, thankfully... he's just there one second and gone the next like a ghost. He's afraid of everyone except me and loves being petted but will swat my hand away when he's tired of it.

This little girl is Kirishima

This little girl is Kirishima. She is the little kitten laying on Bakugou's arm (her name is in the story but I want you to learn it while reading). I wanted one of the kittens to be named after Eijiro Kirishima. Tied with Shoto Todoroki, Kirishima is my second favorite character. He's such a sweet and adorable character. He's literally the only person that doesn't annoy me every time he "constantly" talks about "manliness" or says "that's so manly!" instead I find it endearing and adorable. This little girl loves her food as much as Kirishima loves meat... she'll even push her brother and sisters out of her way to get it! Kirishima probably wouldn't approve... "That's so not manly Kiri-kitty!" Don't worry... she's learning to share! I figured Kirishima is technically his last name so it's technically gender-natural so naming a girl cat Kirishima isn't weird! And she's fully tigered (except for her white paws) which kind of looks like Kirishima's quirk when activated... sort of, with a little redish-brown around her face and ears... and Kirishima dies his hair red... so it fits! I learned about her liking food after naming her... and is probably the reason her brother is the runt of the litter 😅

And last but most certainly not least!!! The kitten that inspired this story! He's personally my favorite and the runt of the litter

And last but most certainly not least!!! The kitten that inspired this story! He's personally my favorite and the runt of the litter. This sweet little boy is Bakugou! Aka Baku-kitty. And the reason why I wanted to name one of them Kirishima! He loves being petted and played with and when he was a couple weeks old his favorite place to sleep was my should or the back of my neck... I think my hair reminded him of his mom lol. One day while he was sleeping on my shoulder, I was watching him sleep while talking to a friend and sending them pictures of him sleeping and all the sudden I was like "I really want to see Bakugou sitting with a kitten sleeping on his shoulder and not wanting to get up to go to bed (because we all know Bakugou goes to bed at an insanely early time!) because he'd wake the kitten so he falls asleep on the couch and then the Bakusquad comes in and one of them (I think we can all guess who that would be) starts laughing and "making fun" of him and wakes Bakugou up." My friend then also wanted to see it. All that said, Bakugou is the little black and white kitten sleeping on Bakugou's shoulder (name also in the story but I want you guys to read it in the story)