Chapter 51 : Shut Your Eyes

Weird coincidence this looks like Jim and Asra

Weird coincidence this looks like Jim and Asra. . .

Listen to the song~

<>

With Asra and the Knights...

Asra watched in horror as Arthur pushed a defenseless Gumm-Gumm into the Sunlight, she covered her mouth to not let out her gasp of horror.

The Gumm-Gumm let out a pained yowl as it turned to a stone statue, it's hands reaching up to the sky, trying to cover its face.

She turned around and walked over to a tree, grabbing a tree branch, as though she felt she was going to vomit.

She gagged before jumping at the voice beside her, "You alright?" Lancelot asked.

Asra growled, "Yeah, perfectly fine,"

"Alright, we have to keep moving," Lancelot turned from her and continued to follow his king.

Asra closed her eyes as a few tears slid down her cheek, "Be well, brother, I hope you got away,"

With the others...

"So, you know each other?" Asked Gem, looking at Alvíss for a moment before back to Bular.

Alvíss and Bular stared at each other, Rowera had her tail wrapped around her father's arm, hanging upside down like a possum.

Bular then looked at the whelp dangling on his arm, "Sort of..."Looking at Gem, "We were friends before the (COUGH!) war,"

Rowy's eyes opened, shaking her head before scratching her head with her white paws... Letting go of his arm as she landed on her fours, her red-eye and blue-eye looked around the characters surrounding her.

"In a sense," Alvíss huffed, "We were best friends at one point, Bular," Folding his black paws, glaring his crystal eyes at the Bull.

"And that is the past," Growled Bular.

Rowera pinned her ears, looking at her grandfather and father with worry. Gemma's face was stricken with anxiety, Sammy looked at Cal with a brow raised. Cal just shrugged, staring at the Draco and Bull.

"And? Why did we have to stop being allies when your mother died?"

"She didn't die!" He roared out, "She was murdered before my eyes! By a fleshbag! I was young, innocent even! I had to deal with my father's pain and my own!"

Rowera whined, stepping backwards in fear as Alvíss whipped off the spit from Bular's roar.

"Then you did the same to Arthur! It's a bloody cycle!" Alvíss exclaimed.

"I had the right to take Uther's love, he did it to my father! And Arthur deserved to watch his mother die like I had to!" Bular's eyes were full of tears, but his face was scrunched up with anger.

Rowera then yowled, and ran into her mother's arms, whining loudly. Gemma closed her eyes as she tried to calm the newly born.

Bular sighed, "Alvíss, the only reason I stopped being your friend was because of war! And we never will be again!"

"You could change Gunmar's mind... Make him good again," Alvíss sighed, unfolding his arms, "You could make it all go back—"

"Nothing will ever be the same, Alvíss, it never will.. The humans have destroyed the balance, so, they will pay...They will pay for killing my kind, by me killing theirs,"

"So, you'll kill innocent people for nothing?! You are worse than Satanis!"

"Don't compare me to a child's story, Alvíss!" Exclaimed Bular,

"Well! You are acting like him!" Alvíss exclaimed, his finned tail hitting the ground with a BANG!

Sammy looked back and forth at the arguing males.

"As a half human, I say! Shut it!" Yelled Gemma, holding out her hands.

"Fine!" Yelled Alvíss, folding his arms.

Little did he know that he had just been disciplined by his own daughter.

Jim airily sighed before sitting up, "I'm going to go get some air,"

"Be careful!" Exclaimed Umari.

"Huh?"

"The knights are out and about, don't want to be seen by them," Umari chuckled, "Or this happens—" Sticking out her tounge and fell onto her back.

Jim held up a finger, "I'm gonna try to say that was supposed to be you dying,"

"Ay! So, the weirdo finally gets it, yeesh!" Umari sat up, her hooved feet under her body.

"Uh. . .I'll be out here," And went out of the Cave exit.

"So..." Bular looked at Gem with Rowera on her shoulders, "Your half-human?"

"Yep," Gem chuckled, "Rowy is half-troll," Rowy perked her ears at the sound of her name being spoken.

"I'm third Aerial, third troll, and third Cave Dweller," Said Sammy, "And my babe will be half-troll,"

"Really—" Purred Umari, "So... Who's the lucky guy~"

"Not you too!" Covering her flushed face.

"Pound it," Cal held out her fist,

"Boom!" Umari hit her fist against Cal's.

Alvíss facepalmed while Bular couldn't help the growing smirk on his face.

"Come on~ spill!" Laughed Umari.

"Yall are hopeless," Gem wheezed, Rowera jumped off her mother and trotted over to Bular...Bular picked her up and placing her back on his head. Rowy purred in content, her tail wrapped around his horn. Making Bular chuckle, looking up at Rowera.

Sammy sighed, "I can't tell you," Looking at Bular, cringing, "Not with him here,"

"Oh?" Cooed Calista, "Do tell!"

"I said not with him here!" Sammy's cheeks becoming more and more red.

"Bock! Bock! Bock!" Umari smirked, "Chicken!"

Gemma stared at Sammy, holding in a laugh...Bular looked at Sammy with a brow raised, "Okay! Okay! Fine," Folding her arms, "It's—"

Jim suddenly ran inside, "Knights! Arthur and his men are here! We have to get out of here!"

Gemma stood up and so did everyone, "Is there another exit?" Asked Gem.

"No. . .That's the only way out," Fawndre looked down.

"...Then we hide, let's just hope they don't know our hiding place—"

Rowera suddenly leapt off Bular, she landed on her fours like a cat. Bular tried to grab her, she perked her ears at the loud hollering of men...And ran out of the cave,

"Rowera!" Cried Gemma.