Chapter 3

✧Lucas POV ✧

"This looks great," Olivia says "It does for the first one the next is gonna be a whole lot better, " I say as we admire the work we did on Enzo's favourite car let's just say we gave it a...paint job. We both smirk at each other then I got a message

                                     Fin
Hey I got a fight for both of you and a mission -F
Ok text us the address and details -L
(Address) (mission details) See you there -F
See you there -L

"Fin got us both a fight and we have a mission" She nods "ok also the brothers are about to be out here in 3 ...2..."
"WHAT THE FUCK " "1" we both smirk.

✦Olivias POV✦

"What the fuck "Enzo Yells "What it's just a bit of " I look at Lucas "Decoration" we both say and laugh "You fucking bitches " he runs up to his car" Oh do you not like the colour see Lucas I told you we should have gone for the purple, not the hot pink "Lucas puts an arm around my shoulder once he sees all my brothers coming out the door. There faces are 'Priceless '. "We should probably run " I say "you guys are gonna pay " Enzo yells coming up to us our brothers following behind. Alessandro had an angry cold face with a slight bit of amusement in his eyes , Matteo had a shocked face and Leonardo was trying not to piss himself laughing but was failing "you what's going on here "Lorenzo says in his cold angered voice both me and Lucas share a glance at each other then we bolted we got into Lucas's car. Our biologicals shouting behind us. Lucas backs out of the driveway and speeds off I get my computer out and look over the details for the mission and who where fighting "ok so you're fighting a guy called The Nightmare " I laugh "What the fuck is that name I'm fucking gonna put him in a permanent nightmare " Lucas says while amused with the name "and I'm fighting um...it says I'm fighting Enzo " I say "we'll your gonna have fun tonight, what about the mission " I tap on a few keys "it says where killing a gang named 'Hells Shadows' for stealing the Americans shipments there's 5 of them to kill and there is an old where the house they should be having a meeting 'tap 'tap' tap' in an hour it also says they are having a meeting with the capo and his second in command but I can't find witch mafia " Lucas nods and I shut my computer.

-Alessandro's POV

All the brothers except Enzo were talking about our mafia and plain going our next shipment when we heard yelling all our heads picked Matteo and Leonardo go to get up Lorenzo holds his hand up waiting for them to stop we waited again more yelling Lorenzo nods and we all walk down the stairs out the front to be met with a bright pink Lamborghini .

Enzo was yelling at the twins with pink pain on their hands they painted Enzo's car his favourite one "Your fu-what is going on here " Lorenzo shouts his cold angered voice sending a small shiver down my spine even my younger brothers but the twins they don't even react they look at us and spare a glance to each other they nod then bolt to Lucas car . We still don't know how they got Enzo was shouting and cussing while Lorenzo what just shouting and Leonardo was pissing himself laughing white Matteo just staring at the car "Enough " I shout over them they all stop "The twins just drove off we need to get them the car can be rewarded and the twins can be punished " I say looking at all of them "they pained my fucking car pink , PINK " Enzo shouts "don't you mean hot pink " Leonardo says laughing"language and Leo shut up " "Alessandro is right we need to get the twins then they get punished now let's go " "whatever I fight tonight with H.You might wanna come it if you think she and her boyfriend are a problem " Enzo says walking inside the rest of us follow while I and Lorenzo go to his office "We have to go to that fight but also we need to get the twins so get Leonardo to start tracking them down " I nod.

-45 minutes latter

Leonardo is still hacking "It's been 45 minutes why haven't you got anything your our best hacker " Lorenzo asks impatiently "They have so many fire wallfirewallss and just fake hacks it's like there hiding them selfs "I and Lorenzo share a glance "we have a meeting in 25 minutes with a gang that did us a favour so in you get anything in them call us " Leonardo nods while looking at his 2 copters the keys tapping on both of them .