Memories ~ Xiao

This was it. Xiao finally broke down. The thousands of years of grief and sorrow finally surfacing. Dealing with Karmic Debt and the occasional voices was usual for him. But this, this was more terrifying. It crushed what little soul he had left, the yaksha's eyes swelling with tears. He fell on his knees, eyes wide as he cried. What was this? Why did this emotion feel so.. painful? All he wanted was for you to call his name. He wanted a reason to push the emotion down. But you didn't call. He felt sick while he cried, crying was something new to him. Or felt new. He didn't know how to handle it, nor did he want to handle it.

"Xiao..?" You said, stumbling upon the broken Yaksha. Xiao's breath hitched as he clenched his eyes shut, trying to play it off as he was simply exhausted. "Traveller. What is it?" He asked, masking the emotion well as he stood to face you. "Were you just.. crying?" You asked, sorrow in your eyes. You felt the emotion he was feeling. Xiao scoffed, "Adepti do not cry." Traveler raised a brow, "Are you sure? You are a human ade—" You were cut off by the angry figure, "Mortals will never understand the way of the Adepti." He growled as he stormed off.

"Xiao. You are not okay. I can feel it. Please, stop bottling up your emotions." You pleaded. Xiao turned at you, "You have overstepped your mortal boundary. But I will consider your words." He said and teleported off. You sighed, looking up to the sky. "Oh, Xiao.. What am I going to do with you..?"