A Vampire's Wish ~ Diluc

(Modern AU, Corona doesn't exist.)

You sat quietly within your house, you had received a text from Diluc, your boyfriend, he told you he was coming to spend the night with you.

What you didn't know was there was only one thing on his mind.

Hunger. A great hunger for blood. Your blood. There was something addicting about it to Diluc, he always wanted more since the first time he fed off of you and he had enough of waiting.

He was tall, pale, and red headed with burning red eyes that matched his flaming vision. He stood tall and proud, and typically wore some sort of black and white attire that made him always look so.. smart?

He walked down the alleyway to get to your house, knocking on the door, "Let me in." He ordered. He was blinded by hunger. You perked and rushed over to the door, pausing your movie.

"Diluc!" You smiled and hugged him. Diluc quickly embraced you in return, inhaling every scent of you he could get. "May I come in, love?" He asked, his tone suddenly changing once he got around you.

"Of course. No need to ask. I was just watching a movie when you knocked if you wish to join me." You let go of Diluc and stepped aside. "A movie sounds lovely." He said and stepped inside.

You grabbed his hand and went to the couch, sitting down and patting a spot next to you. Diluc hid a growl from his stomach as he walked over with a loving smile, sitting down next you and immediately putting his head in your lap.

You two sat just like this till the move ended, of course, a few kisses and words of affection were exchanged. Diluc was now at the point of exhaustion from how long he had gone without feeding.

You perked, "Diluc.. have you not fed in awhile, love?" You asked. Diluc looked to you and nodded, "But I believe I can handle it. Unless, of course, you are willing to be a victim twice." Diluc said, raising a brow.

You swiftly moved your hair off of your neck, "Go ahead. I do not mind." You said, stretching your neck over. Diluc shook his head, "Now doesn't feel right. Let me go make you some tea and treat you before I treat myself." Diluc said.

You raised a brow of confusion and readjusted your hair, "Alright?" You got comfortable in your blanket as you picked up a book and watched him hurry into the kitchen.

As much as he wanted to feed, he knew he would feel guilty if you weren't treated. He made the usual you enjoyed, and poured a glass of your favorite wine from his winery. He poured himself a glass and brought them all out to you.

He sat next to you, leaning back as he relaxed and took his hair down, taking a sip of his wine. You perked and sat up, taking a sip of your tea, then the wine once the taste of the tea disappeared.

He waited patiently till you finished the drinks, and your chapter. Which, you finished rather quickly before snuggling into Diluc and undoing his tie to help him relax. Diluc blushed, kissing your forehead lightly.

"May I feed now?" Diluc asked, hungry. You smiled and nodded, giving him a quick kiss before you set yourself up. Diluc shook his head, "I'm not comfortable feeding in this position. I'd rather be laying down. I know it's odd." He said, then carried you to the bedroom.

You squealed in surprise before you melted into the warm body. He gently set you on the bed, carefully laying on top as he began to place gentle kissed on your neck, trying to find your pulse.

You blushed and squirmed slightly at the kisses. "Sorry love, this might hurt for a moment." He said, then bit into you which sent a shiver down your spine. Diluc quickly began to feed, but had to slow himself so you wouldn't suffer any side effects.

He fed for several minutes, obviously having not eaten in quite some time. Once he finished he licked your neck to clean any blood that was left and licked around his lips to clean the blood off.

Diluc looked to you with a soft smile, "Thank you.." He then gently kissed you. Then suddenly his other hunger perked. He pulled away, "May I ask another question?" He said, eyeballing your clothing to try and be discreet about it. You noticed, "Ah, yes.." You giggled and kissed him.

Diluc perked and returned the kiss, which soon turned into a make-out session. You slowly slipped each other of clothes. Your fingers tracing his abs, and his now ungloved hands tracing your curves.

He raised himself off of your lips, placing kisses on your neck and chest, working his way down. He eventually got to your sex, looking up you as he suddenly went down.

Your eyes widened of shock and pleasure, letting out a soft gasp and you almost accidentally closed your thighs around him. Diluc smirked and swirled his tongue around, knowing every right spot to hit.

You whimpered and let out soft moans, "D-Dil-" He shot up, covering your mouth, lust in his eyes, "What are my rules?" He said as he moved his hand away from your mouth. "Master Diluc.." You whimpered.

He nodded, "Very good." He said, going back down. He used his fingers to help stimulate you faster, hoping you'd orgasm atleast once before he moved on. Which, you felt you were coming close, grinding into him, whimpering. You felt a knot building as you let out a soft moan, "M-Master D-Diluc.. Mo-...Hah- More.." You begged, desperate for the release. Diluc raised a brow, his tongue now swirling faster and he roughly began to suck.

You felt your thighs twitch as your orgasm approached, hips bucking into Diluc as he happily licked up every ounce of you. The knot released and it felt glorious. He raised himself off of you, keeping his fingers there as he kissed you, and you tasted yourself.

Diluc fingered you as he kissed you, curling his fingers constantly, and pulling them in and out of you. You squirmed and moaned, wiggling into his hand as you wanted more. Diluc smirked through the rough kiss, removing his hand and positioning himself, "Ready?" He asked, looking at you.

You bit your bottom lip and nodded, and he slammed into you which caused a loud moan escaped you, "M-Master!" You hollered. Diluc smirked and licked your taste off of his hand teasingly. You attempted to add to the thrust by grinding or scooting up and down. Diluc gently took one of your breasts in one of his hands and began to play with it before beginning to suck and nip at the other nipple.

You moaned and gasped, a knot building once again when Diluc picked up his speed. And then it released as you began to twitch and moan, melting once it was over. Diluc pulled out of you, cumming on the sheets. Good thing thing you add to wash the sheets. Diluc gave you a rough and sloppy kiss, and you melted into it, his hand never leaving your one breast.

He realigned himself and bucked right back in, thrusting with passion into you. You suddenly flipped him, taking control and you began to ride him, him now the one letting out moans. You leaned down and kissed him, your hips still bouncing up and down. Both of you quickened the pace, you sitting up and tracing his abs, every inch and crack of them. Which made him grunt and moan even more.

He gently pulled you off after some time, after your knot had released and he wanted to release his. Once he did he flipped you, going back at it again. You, this time, pulled at his hair, which surprisingly his head was sensitive so it caused him to melt into you.

After everything was done and you both cleaned up, Diluc pulled you down on the couch and held you close, turning on your favorite movie, and pulling a pile of blankets on the two of you. He flooded your face with gentle forehead and cheek kisses.